• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Batory 7.72 - Test Server.

@Petracyus Myth.
Yeap, test server is still online.

BATORY BETA:
IP: 37.28.155.176
ACC: 1/1

Hey. tried to make a character. Just get this message:

11:06 Your name seems to contain invalid symbols, please choose another one.

I tried alot of different names

You have to type 111111/tibia to create your account not 1/1.
The server looks great people come on and join me!

Last edited:
Played here for a couple of hours today,
Couple of pointers:
- monster spawns are either to big/good(dragons south of imperial city) or to boring (amount of wild warrior/rotworm spawns is way to big)
- Long pathways often lead to a dead end, where you would expect/hope for a quest
- found a lvl 60 door leading to a dead-end
- Npc's talking-ability's are very basic, and the english isnt always as "good"
- some monsters (beholder f.e.) attack extremely quickly, 1-2 shots / round
- Manaregen is extremely slow (especially with the 100x exp atm) (might not be a problem on lowrate)

PS: this isn't flame, just pointing out the things that should be fixed/looked into
Liked the server, will probably play here, if diversity of creatures get improved

ps: all accounts from betaphase get deleted?
Suggestion: clear all items on those accounts, and remove 97% of the exp they have, that way more people will play beta

Played here for a couple of hours today,
Couple of pointers:
- monster spawns are either to big/good(dragons south of imperial city) or to boring (amount of wild warrior/rotworm spawns is way to big)
- Long pathways often lead to a dead end, where you would expect/hope for a quest
- found a lvl 60 door leading to a dead-end
- Npc's talking-ability's are very basic, and the english isnt always as "good"
- some monsters (beholder f.e.) attack extremely quickly, 1-2 shots / round
- Manaregen is extremely slow (especially with the 100x exp atm) (might not be a problem on lowrate)

PS: this isn't flame, just pointing out the things that should be fixed/looked into
Liked the server, will probably play here, if diversity of creatures get improved

ps: all accounts from betaphase get deleted?
Suggestion: clear all items on those accounts, and remove 97% of the exp they have, that way more people will play beta

waait, I haven't read about this server at all but it is supposed to be a lowrate, and currently in beta it is 100x, and you don't want them to delete your characters? Even if they remove 99% exp it'd be op.

waait, I haven't read about this server at all but it is supposed to be a lowrate, and currently in beta it is 100x, and you don't want them to delete your characters? Even if they remove 99% exp it'd be op.

suggestion:* , simply as a matter of getting more testers

indeed. i'd say this is the best moment, original is dieing and for the rest there isn't any good and fun server online.

indeed. i'd say this is the best moment, original is dieing and for the rest there isn't any good and fun server online.

Original isnt dieing, just the "omg new server" period is over, in addition to some punks that thought they were really strong on the server, that got their ass whooped, and ran away, with the excuse of "money was duped" (true, but all characters/players involved in the duping have been whiped/deleted)

I'd say batory still needs to make a few adjustments before going online, (from my experience on the beta)

Back