• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] BatoryOTS RPG 7.6

Unkel

Reaction score
BatoryOTS RPG
[7.6]

General information:
- Port: 7171
- Protocol: 7.60
- Map: Big, our map doing from 0
- World type: PVP
- Max players: 100
- Time online: 24/7
- Dedicated server

We offer:
- Huge map
- Fabular Quests
- Arena SvarGrond & Pits of Inferno Quest
- 10 Cities
- RookGaard i and most secret places and quest
- Skull system work 100% (like RL)
- Follow & follow monster (like RL)
- Stable engine (SQL)
- Quest with NPC (hi>quest>yes)
- Island of Destiny (that is no problem with the start equipment of the main continent)
- Task system (like protocol 8.x):

- And much more..

Information in-game:

Code:
[CENTER]
SKILL - 5
MLVL - 3
LOOT - 1[/CENTER]

Exp stage:
Code:
[CENTER]1 - 7  [B]x8[/B]
8 - 20  [B]x7[/B]
21 - 30  [B]x6[/B]
31 - 40  [B]x5[/B]
41 - 50  [B]x4[/B]
51 - 400  [B]x3[/B]
401+  [B]x2[/B][/CENTER]

ScreenShoots:

TRAILER

Regards ~
BatoryBoys

Last edited:
Looks like awesome ot,but why is website in polish only? :mad: and also premium aviable for pls only

Bump for this OT. It's a nice map and a new ot.

Hope the owner will provide an english website and ability for US/CANADA to buy a PAC..

Website must be in english/polish version (you choose this) about 3 days. Sorry guys about this. When I create this server I don't mind about other players.
PACC to other countries be on PayPal.

Hope I see yours on server.

Regards ~

Last edited:
I recommend the server to everyone! In some days there will be a site for English speaking players like myself - the map is very nice, and the GM is on top of things like fixing bugs etc.

Come join, the server is almost brand new .. great time to get started and make your place in the server!

Bump, online numbers are growing. Was about 5 average right now when I first started and has already risen to 15.

Also, GM Jakes has said the new website will be coming tomorrow or so! ;d

Unbalanced professions..Map is like 40% done alot towns are empty... DMG Sorcerer is OP. healin exh is too big and alot alot more....

yeah and on this server u need to pay to be premium so thank you.

Back