• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Battle-Zone 8.60 Evolution Guild Competition and other fun.

Mtxx

Reaction score
Welcome Otlanders!
I invite you to best evolution server - battle-zone.pl

29.12.2013r day at 15:00 the most advanced server start Evolution , called Battle - Zone.pl , equipped with a copyright scripts , designed to exclude any masslogs , crashes or the usual lag! Furthermore, we have many interesting solutions to kill free time in the form of numerous events organized by the support , as well as those automatic , more on the side.And so to the point, before the start of all established accounts will be selected 10 % percent of the unique IP addresses that will receive from us by 300 points to start , just after the start, more RECORDS tab on the page, GUILD COMPETITION - If the server is more than 6 players Guilds , active guild competition will be organized , ie Guilds tournament where you can win a ventrilo 3.0 servers or other attractive prizes in the form of PLN / etc global points , more after the start .So , now a little bit about the map , the motor and support area , let's start from the map. Yes, it is modeled on the famous map Otsa , but only in part, have fixed all bugs that helped Lagache / crashach etc , the appearance of the city, and teleport room's quest I left unchanged because it is a very nice and beautifully performed by the first author .Engine - Stable engine , stand on the major projects , this is not a random TFS , no, he has ruled out all the bugs , calmly able to carry 900 ~ players. Link - 1Gbps HosTeam , currently the best Polish server room .Support - Our support consists of 3 people, I - Hoster , 1 mapper , is involved in the liquidation of the errors on the map , creating new quests , exp . And scripter , so that I can brag a stable engine . :)

EXP/SKILLS RATES
Exp Rate:
1-50 x 250
51-100 x 200
101-130 x 180
131 - 160 x 100
161 - 180 x 80
181 - 200 x 40
201 - 230 x 25
231 - 260 x 15
261 - 320 x 10
321 - 350 x 5
351 - xxx x 3

SKILL RATE : x30
MAGIC RATE : x 20
LOOT RATE : x3

SOME SCREENS​

SO, WE INVITE YOU TO BEST SERVER! 29.12.13 - 15:00 Polish Time! Battle-zone.pl

Added : Points for guilds ( 15 members+ and ventrilo/ts )

Hello, we added new events for players without guilds :
points and real cash to first players in highscores ( all skills )
more info on website.

Back