• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Carnage-War.eu [8.60] Own Map [War server] Coming soon!

We changed the knight damage!
Today there is a promotion in shop!
Happy new year!

Quite funny how lvl 45-50 knights, can 1 hit lvl 40 mages?

I kept getting 1 hitted by this 49 knight, doing 345 each time he hitted me, so yeah.. not very well balanced ^^

lightbulb-idea.jpg

I have an Idea!

Make a knight... xD

Nah... just don't play D:

Actually, sorry for my early judgement.. but i just spend 2 hours on the ot, doing quests with some dude.. and knights arent overpowered anymore, plus its a fine ot beside all these polaks once again ;P

some people join me ;P we'll fight them
~~sleepin~~

Sorry about the balance, the server is back after 30-40 days offline status.
And i did the balance from 0 again because i lost the balance files. It can't be perfecto. But I swear that i will change the balance at the second update.

There was a big war today! There was 5 guilds with 10 players at the OB!
We invite all guilds to check your pvp on our ots! :D

Yeah join folks, im very much into war, and this ot has nice quests aswell as pvp.. just sad there are too many polaks ruling server agfain.. so we gotta do some about it ;)

Comon otlanders, join us.. only met 3 non polaks yet >.>

name broertje/hood civil ^^

Currently there are 98 players online
Some screens from today:
ggangstateam.png

oroo.png

orookoo.png

orek.png

We invite players from all countries, we are not rassists!

Right, i will change it. The 60+ lvls are owerpowered.

And what is the reason my char has been deleted?.. Broertje?

I cant seem to access it no longer, while i been training on it for ages.. -.-

You were cloning or using clonned items, Sirkiks said that to me.

Omg, so if i tell you, three magic has been clonning shit, you'll delete him instantly? I did have 1 pair of clonned softs, but thats because they were given to me, how should i know at first that they were clonned?

Sirkiks said me that you had 20 full backpack of items in your house...

LOL Dude.. shame, i was just invited in his house to train at trainers without being bothered by random pkers.. LOL

Why u do u make such a decision without doin further investigation..?

It was a rapid reflex, you see a house with clonned items you are baning the owner and the house users.
It's logic..
You participe to this hous with clonned eq and you weren't reported it to support....

You are true, but as i mentioned earlier, he had only given me a pair of softs, and allowed me to take use of his house for training. As you know there are just very few non polish players on the server..

Unban please?

Edit, i mean undelete please? Lol or whatever u done to the acc >.< as it doesnt seem to exist any longer o_O

Carnage-war, server rules:

2. Cheating
h) All clonned items or players with clonned items must be reported to the support. If You use clonned items and if we will know it, your account will be deleted.

Back