• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Corax Alpha | 10.41 Custom

vejin

I'm not an expert.
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: corax.org.uk (it's just domain in UK but server is hosted in Poland)
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Protocol*~: 10.41 with custom client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Poland with 60mbps connection
~*Website*~: http://corax.org.uk/
~*Exp rate*~: stages
~*Map*~: Forgotten map edited
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Temporarily Non-PvP (writing system yet)
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 15x Skill and 3x Magic.

Corax is at alpha phase. It means that not everything is done yet but I still work on it after work, all the time available for me. Server is hosted in Poland but it's fully in English langue.
I recommend OTClient to log in but I will try to put in download original client with updated address and rsa till the end of week.
I don't expect many players so server has only 20 slots (I may change this value if something occurs)
Server is different from the others because of Class system (working in progress but some of classes are available). To gain custom class you need to make some quests.

More Features:
Class system:
Humans:
Sorc, Druid, Pal, Knight (the only ones available at start, rest of classes require some tasks to be done in the game)
Elder Humanoids:
Dwarf, Elf, Orc Shaman, Orc Warrior
Transformed Humans:
Vampire, Werewolf, Titan

Last edited:
It's still in alpha phase. I'm working on it to be really better everyday, every single detail.

I know, still fighting with it. You may now report bug with ctrl+z

@EDIT look in shop temporarily disabled (until I figure out what is going on)

Last edited:
- Fixed crash with looking at items in NPC shop
- Looking at tutors, senior tutors etc will now give information about access
- New spells for vampires: drink blood (regenerate), transform (haste), call bats (summon)

Back
Top Bottom