• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom / 7.4] Opikejra [RL map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.opikejra.net/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

Competitibia

Pain & Glory WHole
Solutions
Reaction score
background-artwork.png
icon-account.gifnewsheadline_background.gificon-account.gif
IP Address: 54.37.129.141 // Opikejra.net ( Awaiting DNS Update)
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 7.4-7.72 / Custom DirectX9
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Poland OVH Dedicated Server 1GB
Exp Rate: Stages
From Level To Level = 1-20​
25x​
From Level To Level = 21-30​
15x​
From Level To Level = 31-40​
14x​
From Level To Level = 41-50​
12x​
From Level To Level = 51-60​
10x​
From Level To Level = 61-80​
8x​
From Level To Level = 81-100​
4x​
From Level To Level = 101~​
3x​
icon-library.gifnewsheadline_background.gificon-library.gif
Map: Real Tibia 7.4 + Some custom respawns
Runes: 1x in Shop, but double conjured
Loot rate: 4x
Server Type: PVP-Enforced No frags and XP For kill x2
Skills: 10x
Magic rate: x4

icon-news.gifnewsheadline_background.gificon-news.gif
More Information:
Poi Quest
Grizzly Adams Tasks
Daily Bosses
Daily/Weekly Raids
Events
Client Anti-Tampering features
Starting Date is : 9th of April We hope to see all of you there!

Opik ? :D website not work :p
Sorry we are awaiting DNS Servers to update it and add our ip to the list server is available as test server via the IP address.
Sincerely Sorry for any inconvinience caused by this situation we were advised to wait 72hours before it happens currently at 24/72

I would also like to include that currently the client is detected as false positive/ Virused its because of encrypted PE Headers to make debugging job harder and further protect integrity of players and the server.

Last edited:
oh god one of the best 7.4 servers is starting the war, I invite everyone, best rate

gm tomasz and łysy from przemyśl are propably not going to sleep after this advertisement, their monthly salaries from their own server will go down.
today we heard on teamspeak that łysy got very angry when he heard new server highrate is starting and started to talk mostly shit
so the anti advertisement on the beginning, i don't know
but at least its high rate so something different than boring low rates for cocaine/adderall abusers that come back from physchical activity magazine jobs and make no effort to make progress or learn something different

Waiting so hard for it no more cocaine eater and making runes 16h per day to kill some vampires.
GOGOGOGO~~~~~~~~~~

He gonna delete everything it's opikkejra one of the most complete ot

Walking is buggy, quests are missing - unfinished distribution hosted by players that claims that its "most complete ots" when they worked a week on a copy paste.
Any new features? Or just bugs?

Ofcourse
He removed the bank from Carlin and put a swimming pool in that place
B8HlOJt.jpg

Walking is buggy, quests are missing - unfinished distribution hosted by players that claims that its "most complete ots" when they worked a week on a copy paste.
Please could you show me the quests that are missing Last i checked there was Banshee with all Seals and even Desert quest keys and npc's that are missing on every single distro just about everywhere. while i understand your scepticism i highly advise you to actually login and check for yourself because you clearly did not just do that much instead you decided to just post a comment like it is gonna make any difference here as you can see some people have already got happy that there is somewhere you won't need to set macro's or use cheats which will be bannable just about immediately upon discovery. And that is even if they manage to get over the current client restrictions I have put such as anti-debugger and dll injection protections
This cheetah exposer and deduch are cleary multi accounts of someone who is purely jealous because he is unable to create a server and is just here with his negative and false claims and opinions.
I understand on proffesional level that those people are scared of new servers because its competition that could overthrow them with a little effort.
asd.PNG
As Promised yesterday banks were added back where they are supposed to be.
Fishing spot will remain in carlin as its one of most sought places in all of tibia to runemake there is a reason it was to be the OP depo we know torgowica owns that place and Residue in Hotel Carlinfornia
Everything that always lacks in such comments is always constructive criticism it is always just things people don't like about themselves being unable to do. E.g cant run bot ? Client is buggy. Just want to spread untrue opinions ? Quests are not working.

Last edited:
Please could you show me the quests that are missing Last i checked there was Banshee with all Seals and even Desert quest keys and npc's that are missing on every distro
Im not beta tester, you are missing quests under thais and no way im going to waste my time checking how buggy your banshee is, move your ass and check them one by one, not just big quests lol

I understand on proffesional level that those people are scared of new servers because its competition that could overthrow them with a little effort.
It's easy to tell how inexperienced are you by how cocky are you, I wonder how many crashes will it take to realize how much you missed.

This project has Budex vibe to it, is that him?

Last edited:
Im not beta tester, you are missing quests under thais and no way im going to waste my time checking how buggy your banshee is, move your ass and check them one, not just big quests lol

It's easy to tell how inexperienced are you by how cocky are you, I wonder how many crashes will it take to realize how much you missed.

This project smells has Budex vibe to it, is that him?
I only checked your account and it seems only project you are interested in is Imperianic so maybe go and cheer them up instead of literally going around every server and talking bad about it this is a forum i understand but what worth are players with bad opinions. This distro was checked and made sure all quests are working because It is partially same distro as dura is using except it is possible to break furniture here.
10:58 You have found battleaxe.
Seems like I am step ahead of mastercores already.

Happy To announce that the djinn access has been opened to people who are over the level of expertise gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back