• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom / 7.4] Opikejra [RL map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.opikejra.net/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
---<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="47401" script="test.lua"/>
--data/movements/movements.xml^ actionid must match desired tile action id
local desiredposition = {x="33218",y="31643",z="15"}
-- desiredposition change that in dosummoncreature if you want customxyz
local monstertospawn = "demon3"
local seconds = 5

local config =
{
makeExhaustion = 3600, --make exhaust? put the exhaust time in seconds or false if it won't make exhaustion
exhaustionStorage = 51627,
}

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition, player)
if getPlayerLevel(cid) > 1 then
-- npcHandler:eek:nThink() -- we are not handling anything via NPC so i guess it is not needed we will see
if (exhaustion.get (cid, config.exhaustionStorage)) then
return doPlayerSendCancel (cid, "Wait "..exhaustion.get (cid, config.exhaustionStorage).. " seconds to do it again.")
end

if (config.makeExhaustion ~= false and tonumber(config.makeExhaustion)) then
-- math.random in 1 out of 2 chances 50% or in 1,100 1% chance
chance = math.random(1,100)
if chance == 1 then
exhaustion.set (cid, config.exhaustionStorage, config.makeExhaustion)
doSummonCreature(monstertospawn, desiredposition)
doSummonCreature(monstertospawn, position)
stopEvent(event)
else
-- return false once its debugged
end
end
end
end

thats one of the scripts dura is using for over 100+ lua files of ambush
indeed he code this script for creating spoofchars in his server so good xD
At least he knows to wrap code when pasting it, and this tell a lot about our next future igielko

Aaaand he edited the post XDDD

At least he knows to wrap code when pasting it, and this tell a lot about our next future igielko
Tell that maybe to one of "most player servers" in 7.4 where trade works through walls or sell dragon ham i dont see anybody crying in their every thread about that those accounts are clearly created for a directed attack on competition to Łysy Ots
Writing on forum > Creating code
clearly we found some superior programmer who never have added anything from himself to Open tibia and is just purely jealous of all other peoples skills.
Go create ots since you know everything inside out genius why not instead of just posting on everythread that people leaving ots only you play.

Last edited:
Tell that maybe to one of "most player servers" in 7.4 where trade works through walls or sell dragon ham i dont see anybody crying in their every thread about that those accounts are clearly created for a directed attack on competition to Łysy Ots
Because other server owners are not that cocky, and if they find an issue they usually fix it - you didn't even started the server and cannot face criticism.
Wish you the best nonetheless, peace out

should be posted 3 days ago tbh
I wanted to make sure the website looks somewhat presentible there was few issues in the code and few pages not displaying correctly.

Last edited:
ots from my best dreams.. srsly i was looking for something like this about my whole life. I dont know opikk but i guess he's GOD or half GOD

I just hope it will be second waropolis so ppls can enjoy pvp

Last edited:
Website doesnt work?
its only available by IP currently still waiting on DNS resolve this stuff takes too much time I agree ancient system that has not been updated.

gmopik.PNG
GM opikk relaxing with one of his testers with game of checkers

are you okay?
its a highrate we do not want people to grind 400 hydras... its ment to be fast
also tasks are level restricted means u cant do dwarfs above lvl 40 for example or cant start hydras below lvl 50.

@Update
oh i see dwarfs have extra 0 on website sorry!
fixed now sorry for misunderstanding I was only doing website very early in morning still half asleep right now just uploaded client with full map uncovered in folder :)

bot is allowed ?

while I didn't focus on making client unbotable this edition It is not permitted to use bots and I will be banning anyone who is using sudden death runes on hotkey or autoheal. Macro for making runes I don't see problem with AS LONG AS ITS NOT AFK
MACRO + AFK = banishment
Hotkeys = banishment
1 Player per IP unless it is an exceptional situation (e.g 2 brothers or friends on same IP but i won't believe your father and mother are playing aswell.)
Also all runemakers will be closely monitored to make sure that nobody is abusing the system we have decided that making runes will turn you aggressive meaning you won't be able to logout and since its enforced i mean free runes right ? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back