• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom / 7.4] Opikejra [RL map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.opikejra.net/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dragon lords, 320k exp.
Warlocks, 250k exp.
Hydra, 120k exp.
Ancient scarabs, 200k exp.

All of them same kill amount, I cant see the logic, not to mention the amount of cash as reward :p

Dragon lords, 320k exp.
Warlocks, 250k exp.
Hydra, 120k exp.
Ancient scarabs, 200k exp.

All of them same kill amount, I cant see the logic, not to mention the amount of cash as reward :p
fair point sorry I had website copied from my last revision and had to change all numbers around and with the html tags its not so easy either to see everything

Ancients adjusted to dragon equal
hydra
dl
are of equal value now too
behemoths XP increased

and what was the reason for that? (-1/100)

its how storage values are stored in the engine basically when you start task the npc doesnt create the storage for you but rather it is created upon killing first monster so when you kill first monster it becomes 1/100 rather than 0/100

fair point sorry I had website copied from my last revision and had to change all numbers around and with the html tags its not so easy either to see everything

Ancients adjusted to dragon equal
hydra
dl
are of equal value now too
behemoths XP increased

its how storage values are stored in the engine basically when you start task the npc doesnt create the storage for you but rather it is created upon killing first monster so when you kill first monster it becomes 1/100 rather than 0/100
I see,

How about the rewards ( In cash ) should be changed aswell.

Cheers and good luck.

Also, under serverinfo on website,

This..

- Task System disabled

finally a high rate, thank you

I see,

How about the rewards ( In cash ) should be changed aswell.

Cheers and good luck.

Also, under serverinfo on website,

This..

- Task System disabled
thanks and how would you see cash rewards? Its lootrate x4 and we heavily want to focus on players to be able to fight buy runes etc rather than make them all day + be able to afford aol because server is Hardcore PVP without frags . I believe from 1 necro task you will gain around (2 worst case scenario) to 10(best case scenario) pair of bohs not even counting skull staffs. anyways It is ment to be a grain of rice e.g you died on necromancers but ur task was 70 u have no more money left well if i kill 30 necro atleast i have 3cc because of boh right?

thanks and how would you see cash rewards? Its lootrate x4 and we heavily want to focus on players to be able to fight buy runes etc rather than make them all day + be able to afford aol because server is Hardcore PVP without frags .

Tbh,

the harder its to buy aol and bless, the more fun the server gets, espescially when the server we are speaking about now is a PVP E, high rate.

This means more wars, less cash. more fun :D

More fun, more players,

More players, longer duration.

My opinion, Low lootrate, hard to obtain cash. No rewards with cash.
Promotion 20k. not 10.

It should be easy but in a hard way.

Tbh,

the harder its to buy aol and bless, the more fun the server gets, espescially when the server we are speaking about now is a PVP E, high rate.

This means more wars, less cash. more fun :D

More fun, more players,

More players, longer duration.

My opinion, Low lootrate, hard to obtain cash. No rewards with cash.
Promotion 20k. not 10.

It should be easy but in a hard way.
Your opinion then vs 4 other teams I have talked with I think ill stick to what teams want rather than 1 person.
Maybe in the future we will think of going lower rates with everything
but main reason people want to play here is
Easy cash - more fights
+ this is a first server and we first want players to have a opinion about server not to try hard on what most perceive as "No name" server.

Your opinion then vs 4 other teams I have talked with I think ill stick to what teams want rather than 1 person.
Maybe in the future we will think of going lower rates with everything
but main reason people want to play here is
Easy cash - more fights
+ this is a first server and we first want players to have a opinion about server not to try hard on what most perceive as "No name" server.
Sounds good,

was just a opinon of mine, sounds good. Give it a try.

Sounds good,

was just a opinon of mine, sounds good. Give it a try.
Yeah it is very hard to appeal to players nowadays but we seen that there was multiple low-midrate servers that were highly unsuccessful and fact that waropolis have not been around in while gave me idea that highrate might be of best opportunity for current market that is abrubtly taken by servers such as tibiantis,realesta and valoria which are good quality servers.

1 hour to start
start.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
To prevent server from being gfb spam playground listen to me carefully.
Boost dragon necklace from +6% to +10% fire protection. Make it drop slightly less often.
Make dragon lords or demons or any other fire creature drop something like: Ember Ring (+10% protection fire, it has 100 charges left)

To prevent server from being gfb spam playground listen to me carefully.
Boost dragon necklace from +6% to +10% fire protection. Make it drop slightly less often.
Make dragon lords or demons or any other fire creature drop something like: Ember Ring (+10% protection fire, it has 100 charges left)
good point will start right now nvm just checked
<attribute key="showcharges" value="1"/>
<attribute key="absorbPercentFire" value="10"/>
i already have it at said value
idk about ring but might add fire protection to tower shield and dragon shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back