• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom client] Tibia Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://tibiasimulator.com/
Server Address
tibiasimulator.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well change all names or sprites if Pokemon can make it with tibiapokemom why u not?

U just use his sprites on items, just this, change that and we got It.

its a shame that its already over. project looked really fun, idle game with tibia twist to it.

Im not the second ACC of him. Just random person. Im just converstation. I said what i want to.
Welcome to OTLand. Hope you will stay with us longer than the end of this thread.
Iphone version please ✅✅✅
There won't be version for iOS. Not now. Maybe another time.
Well change all names or sprites if Pokemon can make it with tibiapokemom why u not?
You're right. However, all Pokemon, Naruto, Dragon Ball etc. servers all still illegal.
U just use his sprites on items, just this, change that and we got It.
Getting graphics with free licence will be the first item on our to-do list.
Stop with this he already said wont release or selling the files.
I won't sell source code for such a low price. I'll keep it and use it in next release of the project.
its a shame that its already over. project looked really fun, idle game with tibia twist to it.
It's just over of this unfinished and illegal project. I promise Tibia Simulator 2 (with another name and legal assets) will be release. But it won't happen quick.

Welcome to OTLand. Hope you will stay with us longer than the end of this thread.

There won't be version for iOS. Not now. Maybe another time.

You're right. However, all Pokemon, Naruto, Dragon Ball etc. servers all still illegal.

Getting graphics with free licence will be the first item on our to-do list.

I won't sell source code for such a low price. I'll keep it and use it in next release of the project.

It's just over of this unfinished and illegal project. I promise Tibia Simulator 2 (with another name and legal assets) will be release. But it won't happen quick.
DM if u need tester for a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back