• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom] Naruto the Shinobi War | 31 vocations | 08.03.2019

Server Website/AAC
http://web.ntsw.pl/
Server Address
ntsw.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Erexo

Kage
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Erexo
logo.png

Naruto the Shinobi War

Site: http:/web.ntsw.pl/
Start Date: 08.03.2019

Custom server founded in 2013
31 vocations with 10 transformations each
Server in Europe, proxy from South America
Enormous amount of unique systems
Custom sprites for items and monsters
Over 300 vocation outfits
Customized OTClient
Huge and playable map
Saga missions
Balanced PvP
Medium paced

editionENG.png

World_Travel.png

6n4D4r1.jpg

t7EsUgM.jpg

nYoS0Qb.jpg

Suggestion: let us set our own hotkey for autotarget
Pressing spacebar is unnatural when using WASD controls.

If anyone is starting I can hook u up with some items, just msg me ingame. IGN is Heon

How many players on this server?
Well it says 300 are online now but some of them are skilling afk in trainers so its hard to say but if I had to guess I'd say like 1/3 is actually playing, maybe more.

Actually took a closer look to who is online, there are a lot of 1-30 level players online with 0 achievements and 0 deaths that are nowhere to be seen. By the time you hit 30 you would definitely have atleast 10 achievements as they are really easy to get without even knowing, for example you get an achievement just for killing your first wolf or pressing "Look" on other player. This is really sad to see because the server is actually pretty good but yeah there is no doubt this server is spoofing. Although website says 330 players are online more accurate would be 130 (just my guess).

Back