Server Website/AAC
https://www.saiyansreturn.com/
Server Address
saiyansreturn.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Naimad4

Reaction score
Can you describe how you are going to plan the PvP System?

And about the characters, will they be balanced as in tibia for pvp reasons?
Don't take me wrong, I have alot of interest in this server because I am a big DBZ fan but when the character dmg will be overpowered or too low its not the same
i am playing tibia for the pvp system and role play . when someone is trying to thief my loot etc. I would like to make him die ( when I have a high DMG output class)

the trailer is looking really nice

OP
ROTS

ROTS

Reaction score
Hello!
We've prepared a small teaser about the incoming big update we're currently working at:
Update 1.1
We apologize it takes so much time but there is really, really huge amount of things to do. We're alive. Our team is fine and the patch is day by day closer!

Fresh

Quack!
Reaction score
So cool maybe send me beta key. That would be nice. \o/

Zasranets

Alan
Reaction score
I've been checking my email for months and months waiting for a beta key. Can't wait until I actually get to try this out!

OP
ROTS

ROTS

Reaction score
Hello Dear Players!

After many months of hard work, we can finally announce that the update is incoming! Only last fixes and some improvements left. However, we're sure the update will be live on Closed Beta Test server within next 2 days!

Yes! It's happening for real! You will be able to test all the changes in this week! Exact date and time of the patch will be annouced in the next news. Besides date, it will also include detailed description of all the changes we made, all improvements and all new things.

Why it took so long? To be honest, we wanted to add/change so many things at once + we were still fixing all the bugs you reported previously. In the future, we'll try to split one big update into several small ones and if there would be any huge patch we'll plan it a way better than this one.

We have got a lot of hope in connection with the upcoming changes. Please forgive us such a long waiting time period. We believe you will support us same as you did before. All the changes are made with a though of you - players. That's why we'll be always in touch with you and all your complaints/ideas will be read carefully by us.

How long will the Closed Beta Tests last? As long as it requires to fix all the bugs. If we decide the server is ready for more players we will annouce it for sure. We cannot set up the exact time and date of Open Beta. However we'll be invting more and more players, step by step during the Closed Beta tests by giving away extra keys. So, if you do not have an access to the server yet, stay tuned!

That's it for now. Once again, we'd like to ask you to be with us and to support us same as you did before. Please be patient and wait for the next news which will include exact date and time of the incoming patch. (This time you won't wait for so long, it will take 1-2 days).

OP
ROTS

ROTS

Reaction score
Hello Dear Players!
As we promised we've got detailed informations about upcoming changes. All the patch notes are below. However, we guess you'd like to know the exact date of the update, wouldn't you? So here it is - the update will be launched tomorrow (28/03/2019) evening time (CET). We cannot set up the exact time because there are some small things to do yet. To be honest while reading the patch notes we can say we did a lot (more than we expeceted) during this long waiting period. We hope you will love all the changes! Read more about changes on forum: Update notes (https://forum.saiyansreturn.com/index.php?/topic/166-update-notes/)