• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][CUSTOM][RPG]Atlantyda World[closed]

Awesome server, people cant actually bot so its really fun, this server needs more people and I think adding some updates will make more people to join.

Greetings, Liro.

PS. (add some pictures)

Awesome server, people cant actually bot so its really fun, this server needs more people and I think adding some updates will make more people to join.

Greetings, Liro.

PS. (add some pictures)
I seen you on the "last kills" but I missed you ingame. I'll be on in around 1-2 hours from now.
(Lyfer/Lifer)

Liking the server so far but is there a way to look at my spells? I can't seem to find where to get a spellbook

Liking the server so far but is there a way to look at my spells? I can't seem to find where to get a spellbook
Spellbook is at any rune seller. What's your ingame name? Ill be online after I shower.

New small feedback:

Too many power abuers on the server, they kill newb people and they make them quit the server completely, at least my friend got killed x6 today and he got retired. Yeah is a shame he sonly level 40 and cant level any more because he was getting killed everytime. Idk but should do something because this is just one of many people that quited server because of PA... come on 3 vlls 60-70 vs 1 lvl 40? Thats fkedup.

Greetings.

New small feedback:

Too many power abuers on the server, they kill newb people and they make them quit the server completely, at least my friend got killed x6 today and he got retired. Yeah is a shame he sonly level 40 and cant level any more because he was getting killed everytime. Idk but should do something because this is just one of many people that quited server because of PA... come on 3 vlls 60-70 vs 1 lvl 40? Thats fkedup.

Greetings.
i just changed frags/ban
now 6 daily frags = ban, 10 weekly and 15 montly

Why not give protection until lvl 50? So far every player I've encountered while hunting tries to pk. It's not fun -.-

I was going to say the same thing. My suggestion was going to be until level 35~ though, not 50.

Serwer has potential, but it's currently dying slowly. People left 'cause got scared of so called "PA", but its just bullshit. GOD was spoofing the online counter by putting up to 10 characters on mc somewhere around the city and got banished on otservlist = less players. Currently 10 players are online and no one knows what to do, 'cause the future is unkowns. I wish good luck with other editions i guess.