• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [CUSTOM] TALEON EUROPE 11.66 - OPEN REGISTRATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did expect nothing, I was almost sure that it will look like that. I'm a bit dissapointed because I really hoped for this server. Was hoping that the EU server will be that popular as BR is, but unfortunately isn't and will not be.
it'll be dead shortly

I have a 500+ on real tibia and this OT is just so fucking good.
It runs better than the actual Tibia (way better fps) with a good ping also.
The client is just perfect and the monsters is the first time I saw they work good (if you played hexera or any other "real tibia ot" you know what I mean.
The pvp system is great, with only 5 blessings and the that you can buy them on the temple (so no INQ noobchars).
The achievements points that give you different ranks to buy better things like permanent exp boost.
The war options that you can send a warmode with 50% less damage from AOE..
The action bars, analyzers, everything work as on real Tibia.
Is just perfect, I am already level 80 ms and I put 0 money on this OT.
This guys deserve 1000+ players online. I hope some big streamer like bubba stream it. Not punio, I don't want this server full of polish kids trashtalking
as always fucked up potential of good server due to lack of any advertising (and by advertising i dont mean otservlist and otland thread 1 day before start)

I heard that 2 teams atleast will start to play on Monday.
This could be shadowcores v2

Could be and definitely should be. There are just 70 players online now. I fully agree with you bigboyotland. I would play on BR server if the ping was lower. (300ms here).
Another thing that I was a little dissapointed were the polish kids trashtalking everywhere. There should be tutor (or more tutors) that might mute them. So toxic

and jordi's team already crying and quiting the ot xD
it was easy to predict

good ot, but there was not advertisement - that's why this server failes
and there some simply reasons why taleon wont be a second shadowcores

-right now, there are many other servers to play like kasteria/classictibia/epoca/hexera and many more
-tibia is almost dead game

Last edited:
and taleon has just died. 0 people online.

Make a better advertisment next time. If you made better advertisment you'd have 500+ players online all the time.

a OT that has 1000 players on SA during all the day, has 0 on EU.
The advertisement was just soooo bad.
I just tell you one think, don't reset the accounts.
give the ones we tried to keep this server alive so many points.. for example I have 3kk on money, if you reset it I will be mad asf

Last edited:
if you want to do something, merge us with SA and add proxy server.. like marcus did.

I did expect nothing, I was almost sure that it will look like that. I'm a bit dissapointed because I really hoped for this server. Was hoping that the EU server will be that popular as BR is, but unfortunately isn't and will not be.
it'll be dead shortly
EU community is ass bro what did you expect? BR's don't give a shit they will play ANYTHING as long as host is in Brazil. BR servers will always have 300-1000+ players.

few questions:
- what will you do with the Europe server?
- Can you optain a zaoan chess box in-game? without buying it on the shop?
- when ferumbras and other rapid bosses spawn? every 3 month?
- how to craft an umbral master item?
thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back