• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] DBKO ONLINE | Custom

Dement

Reaction score
1znty5s.png

I would like to invite everyone to the new edition of DBKO Online, which will take place on 14/04/2018 at 19:00 (Polish Time) We see each other in the game!
1f642.png
:)

#IP: http://www.dbko.net/dbko/
#Client: Own Client / 8.54
#Uptime~: 24/7
#Hosted in: Poland
#Website: http://www.dbko.net/dbko/
#Map: Custom Dragon Ball
#Server type: Pvp-Rpg

Rates:
2drtais.jpg

Account Manager: http://www.dbko.net/dbko/
Forum: http://www.dbko.net/dbko/forum/
Facebook: Dragon Ball Kai Online

2ylvdhc.jpg

is this another cash grab era like last time ? literally lasted like 1 month maybe not even lmao

what is actually new ? it seems like this is still the same wodbo from 10 years ago and every era theres only 1 new char or something so people will join but its always literally the exact same. wono has a lot more work put into it

just to be clear, I do plan on playing I just dont wanna see the developers abandon the server literally 2 weeks after release like last era, theres so much that could be improved and make it a great server

Last edited:
is this another cash grab era like last time ? literally lasted like 1 month maybe not even lmao

what is actually new ? it seems like this is still the same wodbo from 10 years ago and every era theres only 1 new char or something so people will join but its always literally the exact same. wono has a lot more work put into it

just to be clear, I do plan on playing I just dont wanna see the developers abandon the server literally 2 weeks after release like last era, theres so much that could be improved and make it a great server
True this game will die in one month. And anyway this update is pretty trashy you know. It took couple weeks to change numbers in lua and xml files :D pathetic owners.

30 hours online and 300lvl's!!
Easy Exp = A lot of Wars
dy2dec.png
Easy exp :D When you spend couple hundreds on exp boosts and play 24/7 :D Anyway dude stop advertising your shitty server. One cringy fact i watched your server statistics and it says you had only 120+- people after restart, lmfao. Pro tip stop begging for cash and spend more time on updates instead of changing numbers on lua,xml :D And pls stop ripping others sprites.

U have some brain issue? Im sure u just are that one no hand who want to play without team on rpg server, do something by urself if u can't play a game ;)

Mmmm what? Where i mentioned team, or something like this? :D all i was saying is that, your server is trash stop advertising, your underworked project. But somehow you spoke about team so that says how smart you are and if you're real owner of that server i feel bad for community. If you gonna respond to this comment pls think before you write a message.

Yo Kid, they made this game, this is original, they can do what they want.

Im not a owner.

You sound like a totally douchebag, probably you're casual broke poland dude. Now gtfo of otland kiddo ;)

U sound like a fcking sheriff of otland without a life dude, get one stupid kid ;)

U sound like a fcking sheriff of otland without a life dude, get one stupid kid ;)
Rofl, i think i don't even need to roast you or something, just look at your previous messages ;) So this is DBKO community?
Untitled.png

Alpha male 50kg, patchy beard, living with 50eu per month and spending all money on ots. I can bet this is you :D

No Anticos its not me xd i can bet 1k for sure ill one shot u kid ;)
Bruh you're still talking? That was a example how you look, because this is casual dbko player i can bet you :) What you mean "one shot u kid'? If you talk about video game sure you'll because i never played on that server, only my friends are playing that shit (I feel bad for them) but i heard a lot of bad things about dbko. Second think why you think i'm a kid :D? Because i roasted that server? If yea feel free to call me a kid my dude :)