• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland]Dragon Ball Heritage[Custom]

Saphron

Rare Pepe
Reaction score
1reklama.png

2advert.png

3advert.png

4advert.png

50reklama.png
54reklama.png

6advert.png

70reklama.png
74reklama.png

8reklama.png

Last edited:
We still have many things to do. When we determine date of beta or official we will give you info

Last edited:
Saw this server somewhere before:p I just love the sprites,and the mapping :p

Saw this server somewhere before:p I just love the sprites,and the mapping :p
Yeah it's possible because we're creating the server quite a long time but we regard it as fun, not an obligation

It looks amazing but I suggest you hire someone with fluent English skills to fix all the typos.

sprites from rpg maker?
Nope. Mostly riped and edited from Legacy of Goku sprites (monsters, world objects) but we are trying to make many own sprites (all proffesion, items, new world objects, monsters).
Like here:
Majin-Swamp.png

What kind of errors? I dont see any.
That's because your English sucks. Anyone can see that the image posted at the start of the thread is filled with errors. And not just typos.
Let me give you some examples:
"Dragon Ball Heritage is a game presenting a history of the world hundreds years after the end of DB GT series". Should be "Dragon Ball Heritage is a game presenting the history of the world hundreds of years after the end of the DB GT series."
"Join to the resistance" should be "Join the resistance"
"...the players joins to one of the existing groups" should be "...the player joins one of the existing groups"
"In the game there will be several routes od devel- opng" should be "In the game there will be several routes of developing" (you can't cut a word in the middle with the - like that)
And so on. If you can't see the errors, hire someone who can.

That's because your English sucks. Anyone can see that the image posted at the start of the thread is filled with errors. And not just typos.
Let me give you some examples:
"Dragon Ball Heritage is a game presenting a history of the world hundreds years after the end of DB GT series". Should be "Dragon Ball Heritage is a game presenting the history of the world hundreds of years after the end of the DB GT series."
"Join to the resistance" should be "Join the resistance"
"...the players joins to one of the existing groups" should be "...the player joins one of the existing groups"
"In the game there will be several routes od devel- opng" should be "In the game there will be several routes of developing" (you can't cut a word in the middle with the - like that)
And so on. If you can't see the errors, hire someone who can.

First of all, the server is mainly for polish people, so there's no need for a perfect english. There are some mistakes as it was written in hurry, though no major ones which would cause misunderstanding. On the second view it's true there you "join the resistance". The main thought and information were shared. By the way mr-i-know-englush-so-muchzor "a history" is perfectly fine. All in all, the text is quite clear, cohesive and well-written. Accusing a foreigner of having bad English is like saying that your mother is a whore because she brought little faggy creep to this world (you). Thanks for you "help" and better change your attitude so maybe one day someone will hire you :)

Last edited:
There is a special english section on forums for people like you :)

First of all, the server is mainly for polish people, so there's no need for a perfect english. There are some mistakes as it was written in hurry, though no major ones which would cause misunderstanding. On the second view it's true there you "join the resistance". The main thought and information were shared. By the way mr-i-know-englush-so-muchzor "a history" is perfectly fine. All in all, the text is quite clear, cohesive and well-written. Accusing a foreigner of having bad English is like saying that your mother is a whore because she brought little faggy creep to this world (you). Thanks for you "help" and better change your attitude so maybe one day someone will hire you :)
Being a "foreigner" doesn't mean jackshit. A ton of people in this forum, including staff and myself, are "foreigners" and have decent English. Your text isn't cohesive or well written. What the hell is "1 wish = 1 price"? Is "price" supposed to be an item? I'm guessing that if the dialogue is the same in-game it will be nigh impossible for English-speaking players to play since we won't understand half the text in-game. But of course, it's okay with you since, as you said, you only care about Polish players. Why even bother advertising it here in the first place?

Oh, sorry it was mistake there should be "prize". I will correct it later.
Thx for all your advice, before beta/official we will check everything with some well-english-speaking guy :)

Last edited:
Back