• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Dragon Ball New Story ╳ Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimekk

Reaction score

wjyd.png

6d486c75-14d9-4b7d-9ae2-5fddfd6de199_zps486f9023.png

Accmaker: dbns.net.pl
Forum (it's very likely that the forum domain will change soon): db-newstory.forumpl.net
Exp: x20
Pvp-e: x8
MaxReb: 1000lvl
TeamSpeak3: voicefull.tk:4028

Gameplay info in the next spoiler:
-overall, 17 different characters available
-a variety of aura colours to choose from
-unique town that won't be found on any other server
-new monsters and hunting spots
-new quests, tasks and missions
-new techniques and spells
-a reborn system
-dragon ball system
-characters and monsters are balanced - exquisitely fair gaming experience for everyone
-new transformations
-sms shop for anyone, from anywhere around the world
-positive atmosphere and people
JOINS US NOW AT DBNS.NET.PL!

c08faca5-daf1-48a2-a578-eb5308b41d7d_zpsebbb4fc2.png

Due to constant failures in producing robust and playable servers, a group of Dragon Ball fans decided to create their own one. Starting with their first attempt called 'DBViolent', they gained much popularity among people who valued similar interests; people who remember the awesomeness of waiting a whole week to watch an anime that with the progress of TV's quality, 'lost' its fans and attractiveness. The thing is... that awesomeness was never lost. The guys who felt chills on their back as Goku transformed into a Super Sayian are still here! If you remember that incredible atmosphere and dream of returning into the Dragon Ball world then I have some good news for you: a server made by players for players is out here and it's waiting for you to join it! Don't hesitate, begin your adventure right now, right here...

d15b61b5-d16f-43f6-89bf-2b56beee1c19_zps3c53c838.png
There are a few things that make us, us. We are people just like you. Outside of our work place, we look for times of fun and joy, to keep away for some time from the busy life that we were made to live. What we're doing here, is creating a place where this joy and fun can be found and basing on our childhood interests, we decided to build DBNS - after all, our youth was always the period of our lives in which we were the happiest. The truly amazing thing is though, that you can become a part of this building process. You can become one of us.
If you're still not convinced, then check out the different aspects of DBNS:

• Even though the server is hosted in Poland, we are a team that aims at anyone who has ever been interested in Dragon Ball. So, if you are not a Polish player and went with the thought of thinking that we discriminate anyone in any way because of their heritage, then do not worry - we are an open, anti-racist community that invites all the Dragon Ball fans around the world to join it. Besides, the items from our shop can be bought from anywhere by either a text message, or through paypal. This was done, so that everyone has an equal chance to experience the tiny bonuses that we introduced to the server in order of keeping it online and healthy.
  • Our team is extremely experienced and spent years developing its OTserv making skills. Our main programmer, thanks to the projects that he has been involved in, is well known on the Polish forums and in the OT society. Because of such professionality and knowledge, we are able to bring anything that our heads can imagine into the game. I'm not kidding... anything. All we need are ideas, which are often provided by the players. If you want to suggest something, then feel free to do so; we are open to new concepts and always look out to bring new ones into life!
  • DBNS provides the best experience you could ever have with an Open Tibia Server. Systems such as rebirth, dragon ball collecting, transformations and different aura colours will make your experience extraordinary and because we've created new monsters, spells and quests, an adventure that anyone can step with their feet on has been made. An example of a pretty cool feature of DBNS is character development. As you level up, it will allow you to transform the looks and abilities of your little guy into some completely new ones (do I have to add that they'll probably be much more powerful : )?). Take a look:
    reborn_zps480cffa2.png
  • The great thing about this server is that you don't have to start alone. A 300 of other DB-maniacs are already here, ready to play and enjoy themselves together with you!
online_zps32c11716.png

• Trust me, we have ears and we do listen. Constant updates will surely improve your experience - we do them at least once a month and always try to change the things that the players complained about. Therefore, if you find a bug, or simply want to report something that you don't enjoy, then remember that we will hear you out and consider what to do about it.
If you're still not sure about joining, then keep on reading to receive some extra info on DBNS.

5bd082df-b1f8-43f8-9db6-9ece13dc7084_zps3b5ecae4.png
*Accmaker: dbns.net.pl
*Forum (it's very likely that the forum domain will change soon): db-newstory.forumpl.net
*Exp: x20
*Pvp-e: x8
*MaxReb: 1000lvl
*TeamSpeak3: voicefull.tk:4028

cd26f6b2-547b-4431-ab0f-f004996e5e16_zps056bd938.png

41bd3cf3-92cf-4668-a216-240dec72c7c3_zps4d9fd499.png

01a0aa44-f2ab-4f19-8bba-4112c1be9399_zpsc64ff587.png

d2c99980-d3ea-4371-ae8f-7f0109042162_zps3714266b.png

0a82e84e-8104-4267-9dcc-376cf1bc7afa_zps7bf309cc.png

24c5c65a-6d5e-40e0-9e02-164755b9cdea_zpsf3e10cef.png

ea9da339-0b99-4708-b97a-e75507d4c789_zps890a4704.png
Everything that you've seen here can be found on Dragon Ball New Story.

Yours faithfully,
DBNS Team

Last edited:
would try it, but your download link sends me to a website that im guessing i have to sign up for cuz of download limits, problem is i dont understand what language it is, fix that and ill try it x.x

would try it, but your download link sends me to a website that im guessing i have to sign up for cuz of download limits, problem is i dont understand what language it is, fix that and ill try it x.x
Fixed.

Bump!

dbns.net.pl <- join us now! 300 online daily!

I really like the server but there's so much lack of information. Even on the forums there isn't that much information. You should definitely make some sections about transforms and the super strong quests so people know what to do. I've also seen one player bot so it's possible and you should try to do something about that. Other than that the server is amazing and really unique.

Refresh

//I'am admin of DBNS.

@UP: I Will add portal sections. thanks.

#BUMP

Yesterday we did Update :)

Whats new:

-From now you can go through other players with low levels.

-From now you do not lose skills after death.

RLY? :D

zxo0zhma3wus.jpg
#Update: Big Arena's Quest

#Update
Nowe expowiska & Questy
07m8139eqkjr.jpg

1bvg64v690wt.jpg

#Update
New Advanced Quest + Exp Places
a9utqqdmm5es.jpg

#UP, are you crazy lol? it's dragon ball ;o i made all by myself.

c0jd70ak75wj.png

5bwzvg2nmxqd.jpg

465 Players Online - The Best Dragon Ball server Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back