• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Dreams - International 8.70 Real Tibia Server [START TODAY 5:00 PM] || MID RATE

MID RATE OR RPG?

• STAGES: MID RATE (1lvl - 200lvl) --> [20x - 3x], (300+) [2x] skill x 8, magic x 4

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • CONSTANT: RPG RATE: (1lvl - 300) [3x], (300+) [2x] skill x 6, magic x 3

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

#OTDreams.com

Reaction score
desc.png

START: 04.04.2014 5:00 PM [CET]

ombrxENPm.gif

IP ADRESS: OTDreams.com
PORT: 7171
CLIENT VERSION: 8.70
GO TO WEBSITE
GO TO FORUM

DESCRIPTION

Hello! Starting the adventure of Dreams Open Tibia Server you have to think about whether entrust your precious time on the game and appreciate one thousand hours spent on this particular project. My nickname is Diverse. The last half year, every day I dealt with modification, amendment and balnce everything so that all chimed together and fit. Also mention that I'm a perfectionist and in my work it some great attention to detail. My adventure with OTS somehow started 7-8 years ago. The first project were the famous YourOtsy but then Tibia a little bit but then raised the bar and opened first documented OTS 7.92 "7.92 Katowicki OTS" are even videos on the internet somewhere. I'm not talking here about my experiences but I want to sound credible in what I write to you because on the internet you can check everything.

As for the Dreams formerly known as Paradise Project. I started in 2011 and than I just walked server. Then for half a year I modified the map, scripts and everything. Even then I strove for perfection. Unfortunately, the server survived only to the holidays then somehow lost my taste for hosting it bacause I failed a little work on the planned second start. In the discription, I won't describle the server because than you just have to see for yourself. Over the last half a year I sat the day after day over it. I belive that my time will somehow pleasantly appareciated. I don't count on the mass of players who came just to see the server evaluate and say " Here is too hard". I'm counting on players that the server simply consume, regardless of whether you play for that person it's easy or hard.

The server is balanced and the game is dependent on our level, the higher the greater the content and satisfaction of course. As for the balance, I add a survey regarding rate server. You can vote wherever you see this topic. All votes will be count and on Thursday on the official website of the final decision. Personlly, I offered you fixed rate because I know that this server will be presented more epic and adequate for it's purpose or mapping real Tibi 8.70. Why 8.70? We have a very stable engine and content conteined in version 8.70. It's in my opinion the most neglacted by other developres OTS. Tibia 8.70 provides the greatest stabilization server or simply laid there cooldowns and new spells and the same content is prepared so that the server can't be bored. As for the newer version, I think that the damage on the subject to speak.

I'm sorry too little professional description but my work on the server isn't finished yet, so I prefer to spend more time on preparing the server rather than the ad itself. I in invite you to vote and to sign up on our website now! See you in game!

SERVER RATES

~ MID RATE ~

EXP STAGES:
1 - 7 : 25x
8 - 19 : 20x
20 - 39 : 15x
40 - 69 : 10x
70 - 99 : 8x
100 - 129 : 6x
130 - 149 : 5x
150 - 199 : 4x
200 - 299 : 3x
300 + : 2x

SKILL: 8x
MAGIC: 4x
LOOT: 2.0x

Last edited:

FRAGS

revenge.png

REVENGE SKULL OFF

rs.png

TIME RED SKULL: 7 DAYS

DAILY FRAGS TO RED SKULL: 4
WEEKLY FRAGS TO RED SKULL: 12
MONTHLY FRAGS TO RED SKULL: 24
bs.png

TIME BLACK SKULL: 14 DAYS

DAILY FRAGS TO BLACK SKULL: 8
WEEKLY FRAGS TO BLACK SKULL: 24
MONTHLY FRAGS TO BLACK SKULL: 48
pz.gif

ATACK PZ TIME: 1 MIN

KILL PZ TIME: 15 MIN

SERVER FEATURES

War system
Perfect PvP system
Reward money for every level
Rookgaard system
Full first part of Zao content (addon quests in next up)
Real Tibia Map with 650+ NPCs
Balanced vocations
Full NPCs: Travel, Furniture Shop, Magic Shop, Blessing.
Taming Mounts
PvP Bless - Twist of Fate
Random spawns: Vampire Lords, Poi Bosses, Mount Monsters.
Random raids.
8.70 Spells with cooldowns
Respective and balanced loot from monsters

Last edited:

UPCOMING UPDATES

*Little corrections in website and forum

*Trade sort in NPCs from Furniture and Magic Shops (like runes, potions or pillows, tables)

*Postman Quest (Travel + Mailboxes)

*Rewrite all addons NPCs transcripts

*Full Quest Log

*All 8.70 achievements

*Missing quest from first part of zao:
Children of the Revolution Quest
Unnatural Selection Quest
Uneasy Alliance Quest
Rewrite first part of zao monsters attacks

*Full second part of Zao (Razahai) content:
Wrath of the Emperor Quest
The Spirit Will Get You Quest
A Father's Burden Quest
An Interest In Botany Quest
Rewrite second part of zao monsters attacks & loot

QUESTS

Last edited:
Was intending on playing until I saw it was a RL map.. I left Real because I didn't care for it.. why would I want to play it on an ot? Your server would probably be 10x better if it alone had its own map.

Was intending on playing until I saw it was a RL map.. I left Real because I didn't care for it.. why would I want to play it on an ot? Your server would probably be 10x better if it alone had its own map.
Probably yes but for me real was perfect in 8.70 old style. So that why i started this project. Not every one like play on real. But they have a lot of custom evolution maps servers etc.

All I am saying is RL maps are old, nobody here really plays them. People mainly want to play a map they have never seen before. There is nothing new to explore anymore, all it is; is grinding.

Your statement is not true 'nobody here really plays them' considering the most famous OT server is a real map 'shadowcores.twifysoft.net'

Best Regards,
Mister Prime

Ok I will rephrase that, almost nobody here looking to play ot's is looking for a rl map.

Vote guys, vote.

~Bump . 2 days to vote left

Last edited by a moderator:
When you show to us exp rate? I'm interested about this project because remember it few years ago.

Dear players, the voting is over. Dreams will be a server with Mid Rate (stages below). Votes were aligned. We decided to show greater volumes of people how server working.
Don't worry about RPG rate! Real RPG Project isn't closed.. In future we plan to open second server.

~ MID RATE ~

EXP STAGES:
1 - 7 : 25x
8 - 19 : 20x
20 - 39 : 15x
40 - 69 : 10x
70 - 99 : 8x
100 - 129 : 6x
130 - 149 : 5x
150 - 199 : 4x
200 - 299 : 3x
300 + : 2x

SKILL: 8x
MAGIC: 4x
LOOT: 2.0x

REVENGE SKULL OFF

TIME RED SKULL: 7 DAYS
DAILY FRAGS TO RED SKULL: 4
WEEKLY FRAGS TO RED SKULL: 12
MONTHLY FRAGS TO RED SKULL: 24

TIME BLACK SKULL: 14 DAYS
DAILY FRAGS TO BLACK SKULL: 8
WEEKLY FRAGS TO BLACK SKULL: 24
MONTHLY FRAGS TO BLACK SKULL: 48

ATACK PZ TIME: 1 MIN
KILL PZ TIME: 15 MIN

NOTE: WE CHANGED - TIME RED/BLACK SKULL AND ADDED AMOUNT OF WEEKLY AND MONTHLY FRAGS

We need more players. Don't care about serwer restart just come and test it! For minimal 1,5 year serwer will be online and don't care about 1 player playing or noone. It is perfect 8.70 real tibia serwer. If you need 8.70 client you can download section in otdreams.com website. I will add some screenshots soon.

Oh my god welcome back. Do you even remember me? :D
Why did you shut down server so suddenly last time? :<

Yep! I remember you well Panere. From what I remember it was too much work to finish server. But now I made it and server back again.

Awesome server. That real tibia feeling is delicious. <3
See you in-game.

Btw. I found my own movie from 2011 edition of this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back