• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Erpegia11 - Low-rate RetroPVP Custom RPG - The newest 11.49 Tibia!

Happy Halloween from erpegia.net !
uavXlCW.png

interesting only thing that makes me weary is that you need a house to offline train and if i go into normal trainers and use a program like tiny task to spin my char so i dont get kicked ill be banned o_O kinda stupid if you ask me forcing someone to own a house ill give it a go regardless though

Maintenance time dont worry it soon is online again!

Probably offline for next 1,5 hour. It is random when OVH will turn our server on

Reward Wall works now! Collect items for daily logging in! Bonuses for logging in streak has not been choosen yet - soon ;)

1ijp1C8.png

ba9OfIX.png

bhQ4F9H.png

O5TUSBH.png

Items collected by reward wall are locked to your character and cannot be taken out of the Store Inbox.

Check out the most advanced Tibia 11 server!
- Reward Shrines
- Hunting Analyser

- Network Compression system (less lags!)
- Boss Rewards
- Imbuing
- Prey System
- Anti-Luring

Changes made to the server:

- enabled bosses - you may kill them without doing daily tasks (will be replaced with something easier)
- pvp lvl: 50
- modified tasks lvl requirements
- added better rewards to daily tasks (imbuing items)

We'd like to inform you about recent changes!

All the, so far, reported missing sellable creature items have been added. It concerns NPC: Kip-San, Kaylein, Infernal, Black Bert and Rashid. If something hasn't been reported yet and, in your opinion, is missing, please do report it as we are handling these reports regulary.

We have also taken care of changing the level intervals connected with tasks. All the particular intervals can be found here: Tasks - Erpegia

Loot errors within some of the monsters have also been fixed. Additionally, every single loot item and the monster it's being looted from, has been checked. The loot is 100% correct in comparison to the statistics given by tibia.wikia.com - therefore, in case of any doubts, everything can be checked there.

Furthermore, Leia now gives a chance to receive random imbuement items for completing her tasks. Also, you no longer need to do daily tasks to fight bosses!

You can expect more changes in the upcomming days, but more details will be included in the next news.

PVP protection level was changed to 50.

Back