• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND]Evo.oz.pl 8.54 ~Best Evo OTS HIGH/NORMAL EXP!~

Disaster

Reaction score
New OTS version. 8.54-8.57 You don't now, where can you play? Join Evo.oz.pl!
Best Evo OTS .
Home : Evo OTS - Home Page
IP: Evo.oz.pl
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54
NEW SPELLS FROM 300 & 500LVL !
DEDICATED SERVER
Rates:
Skills: x70
Magic: x30
Loot: x5
Frag system:
redSkullLength = 1day
dailyFragsToRedSkull = 10
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 70
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 280
Commands:
!aol
!bless
!serverinfo
!online
!uptime
!frags
!deathlist
!q
!spells
Others:
Map is HUGE! , Support Team is very talk active. If You find bug, and report it to us ? We fix it with in few minutes !, We dont like bots.Realy ;].
About 130 teleports on the map.
Many new, interesting scripts! Events!, If You want to get more informations about our serwer.. JOIN US! ! We Are Welcome You! !!
Unique MAP! Unique OpenTibia! !!!!!
Screens:
Depo

Quest ROOM

Tp room

OB

Training room !

Join Now! !!

Evo.oz.pl Team..

Last edited:
Welcome

What can I say, nice ots and his administration, it can be fun and good fun at the same time,
when I went to the ots for the first time I thought that the next poor evo, but I was wrong,
ots is developing very well and grabs a lot of new players, thanks to the efforts of the administration on it.

You can see the frequent update on the ots and a good climate pvp.

Yours:)

Very nice OTS, will never be better for him, I invite you:) Come on the second occasion I will not!

Richux U are verry Funny Guy:), But PLEASE dont break our vision.. This ~Hail~ is just for Fun. =d (..)

@Psychonaut
Nobody in evo .oz.pl team is not nazi ;)
I like this serwer. I play and nothing bad i can say.

Back