• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] EVO TESTS 8.6

Simon Here

不要直视陌生人的
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE, I WANT TO INVITE U ALL TO START PLAYING ON MY CUSTOM EVO OTS, WITH 150 CUSTOM EXP'S AND MUCH MORE!!!

~*Ip*~: 91.239.67.121

~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Poland, on a dedicated server with 1000 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: http://91.239.67.121/
~*Exp rate*~: 100~~
~*Map*~: Evo map hard edited with some citie's from rl tibia like : yalahar etc.
~*Runes*~: illimited runes and normal prices
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 20 kills gives you Red skull
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 10x Skill and 5x Magic.

More Features:
~*30 Custom Quests*~
~*Balanced vocations*~
~*Custom Events, Scripts*~
~*Addons system (rl tibia)*~

Just some tips for the future, as i don't see this particular server going anywhere.

• Always make a countdown for a few days pre-start of a server. This makes more people see the server and get hyped up for it.
  • Do not use a IP address as your website, atleast download the free no-ip service, takes literally 5 minutes to set up.
  • Try to add more information to your thread, what makes your server so unique? why should we play this instead of the other 200 8.6 evolution servers?
  • PICTURES! This is super important. Provide pictures of your server. It can be of anything.. Custom quest? custom spawn? temple? Anything, aslong as it's pictures showing off your server.

LOL GUYS, I STARTED THAT SERVER JUST FOR TESTS...

This isn't official start..... just come test my server or gtfo easy.

LOL GUYS, I STARTED THAT SERVER JUST FOR TESTS...

This isn't official start..... just come test my server or gtfo easy.
Good that you stated that in the official post... Oh wait.

And yeah, im sure people would love to come play on a server with a dickhead owner, good luck with the server nontheless, im out!

Good that you stated that in the official post... Oh wait.

And yeah, im sure people would love to come play on a server with a dickhead owner, good luck with the server nontheless, im out!
I dont need dickhead's like u so stfu :*

Why everytime there is hate or something, there are polish people ingered in it... You've started your server just for testing, and @Spitzy just told you some tips, what to do to make it better. You just shown that you think you are the best, and there is nothing you don't know. You don't have to show your anger but listen and make your OT even better...

Why everytime there is hate or something, there are polish people ingered in it... You've started your server just for testing, and @Spitzy just told you some tips, what to do to make it better. You just shown that you think you are the best, and there is nothing you don't know. You don't have to show your anger but listen and make your OT even better...

I dont need his stupid tips cuz i make servers since 6 years so i know a lot about it.

I dont need his stupid tips cuz i make servers since 6 years so i know a lot about it.

Well, it's not written anywhere that you make servers for 6 years. Maybe he didn't know that and just wanted to help you huh? Think about that.

Well, it's not written anywhere that you make servers for 6 years. Maybe he didn't know that and just wanted to help you huh? Think about that.
His thread says otherwise. It's literally shit, sorry but the cold thruth.
Just give up, you're not gonna get anywhere by having a conversation with this guy, eventually he'll realize why all his servers are completely dead.

And no, adding ~* *~ around all the text does not make it look better in anyway, just annoying.

His thread says otherwise. It's literally shit, sorry but the cold thruth.
Just give up, you're not gonna get anywhere by having a conversation with this guy, eventually he'll realize why all his servers are completely dead.

And no, adding ~* *~ around all the text does not make it look better in anyway, just annoying.

I just wrote in here because this guy is from Poland, just like me, and i really got bored of all the hate on polish people from all over the world. It's mainly because guys like him cannot behave properly...

I just wrote in here because this guy is from Poland, just like me, and i really got bored of all the hate on polish people from all over the world. It's mainly because guys like him cannot behave properly...
Correct.

Spitzy just stop talking in my thread thx :)

Btw Up#
Suit up and act more mature if u want to get more players. Nobody will join a server where the owner is acting like a 12 years old kid.. ._.

Cant you have the ot in eng? Im not 100% but shuldnt it get more players when the ot realy start?
Im not against polish people but isnt it loads of ots made with signs and effects written in only polish?

And maybe get some beginner eq

Last edited:
Cant you have the ot in eng? Im not 100% but shuldnt it get more players when the ot realy start?
Im not against polish people but isnt it loads of ots made with signs and effects written in only polish?

And maybe get some beginner eq
No problem bro, my ot will be in English 100% like signs, titles on tp's etc so dont worry
thx for opinion

Back