• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well wille tbh u ever agree with anyone and none in your staff knows how elfbot works. And thats confirmed
47a4bdae9e6586c64f8596ae4980a0b5.png

hmm but its true what he says. or maybe this is just fake?

rZOpPtUe_.png
Mr wille I never said Shizuka is bad he is one of the best stuff members but be just help his friends Shizuka is always online and do many events

Mr wille I never said Shizuka is bad he is one of the best stuff members but be just help his friends Shizuka is always online and do many events
Well, I disagree that he helps himself. And when he plays on his own char he has all the rights to help his friends, be more specific.

N1 second otland account bro, stand up for yourself and do not post stuff with an account that havent posted in here for three years. Yes, I am terribly sorry, but my brain has more IQ than yours average ~~50 :)

Last edited:
N1 second otland account bro, stand up for yourself and do not post stuff with an account that havent posted in here for three years. Yes, I am terribly sorry, but my brain has more IQ than yours average ~~50 :)
well never knew that u had a otland evolera page but i was here from 2 years tho and i never said shizuka help himself i said he helped his friends while he is cm i never said he helped his friends on menelaus cuz its fine to help his friends as a players but its not ok to help friends while ur cm i am really sorry for saying that i love the new updates tho

Well sorry wille, Its a friend of mine. Would love to hear a nice answer how that sword can exist in hands of a normal player. But i guess u wont give a proper answer for that.

Too bad that you are too stupid enough to post a picture of it, thanks, I have now cleaned that item id in database.

Too bad that you are too stupid enough to post a picture of it, thanks, I have now cleaned that item id in database.

So it existed for 4 month~ got aka abused for 4 months~. Would you like to tell your players why that sword existed in the first place?

nor could you see which character was showing this item, nor could you see it's itemid.

nor could you see which character was showing this item, nor could you see it's itemid.

Drow dont spoil stuff now, that sword have a new owner for the last 2 months. And still exist on a character :) but wille thinks his smart to remove the weapon SWORD when its not a normal sword haha

The sword you had in the backpack obviously, and yeh.. You don't have to spoil new stuff, because there are not any :p

(and sorry, I can indeed check what item id that a normal sword has, do not worry about this)

And regarding how you got it and that, I'm sure that it was the itemid of a normal sword, is because I use this itemid when I test stuff and attr attack it - so it makes a lot of sense.
How you got it? I have no clue :p, although, what is important? That it is gone.

Inb4 comment; "Your staff uses these weapons". No they do not xD

The sword you had in the backpack obviously, and yeh.. You don't have to spoil new stuff, because there are not any :p

(and sorry, I can indeed check what item id that a normal sword has, do not worry about this)

And regarding how you got it and that, I'm sure that it was the itemid of a normal sword, is because I use this itemid when I test stuff and attr attack it - so it makes a lot of sense.
How you got it? I have no clue :p, although, what is important? That it is gone.

Inb4 comment; "Your staff uses these weapons". No they do not xD

Haha inb4 comment, Na your staff aint using it. Normal friends does :)

Haha inb4 comment, Na your staff aint using it. Normal friends does :)
Killallah how many years u played Evolera I don't think from first reset if u r then u will know how stuff of Evolera r trusty people as wille is doing his best to update the server

Killallah how many years u played Evolera I don't think from first reset if u r then u will know how stuff of Evolera r trusty people as wille is doing his best to update the server

Please use google translate and make a new post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back