• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate if you see this i played a lot of time on this server and its a good server
but you still searching staff ????????????????

Hey mate if you see this i played a lot of time on this server and its a good server
but you still searching staff ????????????????
well wille is not the only one who choose the staff members its kinda of unfair cuz millows (other admin) pick the people who his friends and dont pick the people who work and go tell wille he is good and wille promote him thats how it goes (maybe i am wrong but thats what i see)

Bump! Heaven legs quest will get released today.

10929197_845051698899480_6633169312065559973_n.png

New temple and city , hugely revamped 2011 evolera :)

Evolera.Se >>
:( server is resterted :(
Evolera.Se >>

Reset29.04.15 21:52:50Are you ready for a fresh restart?
2015-05-01 Friday GMT+2 (SWE TIME) 20:00

Features;
- CLASSICAL EVO PVP WHICH MEANS V
- Removed wave spells (they were too op and destroyed feeling of Evolera pvp)
- Added Combospells as in earlier versions.
- Better pvp exp stages & Exp stages, for a better lasting server.

- Vocations are more balanced, and many overpowered spells such as "Exori tera block" does not exist. They destroyed the pvp.
- Will be slightly cheaper donate prices.
- This time we will aim towards updates regarding both PVP & MONSTERS.

Why the reset?
- People left the server, and to bring more fun and enjoyment after 7 months of activity we felt a newstart was required. Hopefully we can beat it next time.

- EXTRA INFORMATION:
People who donated through PayPal from the 19th april will recieve some points back due to the short time they had their items.
People who donated 1-3 days before the server reseted will get back all of their points.

(THIS IS JUST REGARDING PAYPAL PAYMENTS, NOT ZAYPAY)
If you have any further questions, reply to this message and/or create a thread at the forums.

2j3l65e.jpg
by Wille[Comments: 0]

How do i play this ot , i downloaded the ip changer and tibia 8,60 but dont going =/

0483643ce82dd7a2ceb8ba06d004e41d.jpg

New spawn added with two new tasks for it!

Bumperino! Low level damage spells has been increased to prevent a boring start.

Don't play his OTs, for real, i have never seen a worst GOD in my life. I played and donated to his server tibianus.org. He just left it do DIE. It went from 400 players to 50 in 2 days. He went afk for a week. Now he answers on this forum on another server, he never answer forum on tibianus.org just look how many people rage, he doesn't give a fuck.

Thanks for wasting 3 weeks of my life playing your shitty fucking OT. Well was good but the staff team was THE FUCKING WORST

Don't play his OTs, for real, i have never seen a worst GOD in my life. I played and donated to his server tibianus.org. He just left it do DIE. It went from 400 players to 50 in 2 days. He went afk for a week. Now he answers on this forum on another server, he never answer forum on tibianus.org just look how many people rage, he doesn't give a fuck.

Thanks for wasting 3 weeks of my life playing your shitty fucking OT. Well was good but the staff team was THE FUCKING WORST

So because of the staff team on Tibianus.org, a 7.4 low-exp server, you're not recommending this Evolera.se, a 8.6 high-exp server? Seems legit;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back