• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone having this problem too? When I die my screen stucks like this example my corpse is the one in the middel of Orc Warlord guy and ninja outfit guy :p. I don't have the problem on other servers.

3ef4b1fd263ff77bed494a104d674029.jpg

I'm just lying there doing nothing and then I just get main tibia screen after 1/2 min.

Anyone having this problem too or is it just me? :p

^ yeah it is indeed a problem which occurs sometimes, we have to look into it - not sure of exactly but i think it occurs when someone gets black hp and was "supposed" to die

If they name the server x999 + it should already just be rebirth its just a waste if its not a rebirth server

If they name the server x999 + it should already just be rebirth its just a waste if its not a rebirth server
This server has been around for a while and still has people playing it...I doubt he would ever change the system.

Hey, is Tommy still active on the server? He was tutor right?

Free bump lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back