• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evolera

GOD Coke

Mapper
Reaction score
Www.Evolera.Es is Reseting Tuesday 13th
Port: 7171 --- Client: 8.6 --- Exp:999 RPG PVPE
1f609.png

Map: Evolera by @GOD Wille
And Edited By @GOD Coke
New Update With New System
1f642.png

New Features:
New Event Map : Ctf -- FireStorm -- Survival -- Zombie -- Crown -- Chair -- Defend King And More
30 Monster tasks, for all of the monsters you will be hunting!
--Talents Points Npc
--Gns Shop
--Hourly Kills
-- Chests Exp Hidden on the map
New Quests
Merciless
Weekly custom Guild War event!
We Hope u join us Next Tuesday
1f642.png

Www.Evolera.Es

Last edited:
Dead =D I never gave you permission to host mine server. You will not be able to host that anymore. Farewell.
because better they do not open an evolera you and stop fucking those who try to do it since if wille open the evolera nobody was opening evolera they are not so good,
I just try to remember those moments playing evolera killing people who is not like any ot and so that's why you get to the point that you say open my evolera
you try to talk to wille but he never answers you then try to create my own scripts but they are very difficult and after all I open it and come wille to tell me this,
I see that you talk a lot and you do a little because if you already have the evolera open it and already,
and I even fan of you :(

I found more than 10 + datapack's for EvoleraOT , every second egyptian player has it , they think they are owners and they host it like they did everything there .. Sad but true :(

Back