• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Evora 8.60 ** Hard Evo Server ** 24/7

vatras

Reaction score
TTufeZU.jpg

--> evora-ots.sytes.net <--​

Last edited:
i played on the old edition of this ot, very nice staff, map and players, hope i have as much fun as then on this edition hehe

Updata:
2 new events
New Temple (Soon)
New TP: Quest's
New 6 exp TP!

Still Updating!

A "lowrate" no donate EVO server? impossibru.

Ill try it out :)

EDIT: everything's in polish, you haven't though about if you translated everything to english, you'd have a bigger player audience? just a suggestion.

Tried it a few minutes, enjoyed the gameplay but the fact that i didn't understand a word that neither the players nor the dialogues said made me unable to proceed to enjoy the server further, but it must be a blast to play if you can understand Polish. Good work i suppose.

Last edited:
See its PL Server. You must g.......

Upload Temple - Soon Exp + Quest and + Evenst (Remember 24/7) !

You just wrote 3 replies in 6 minutes, holy shit..
And it was a suggestion, if you want MORE PLAYERS to your server. If not, that's fine.
Good luck.

A "lowrate" no donate EVO server? impossibru.

Ill try it out :)

EDIT: everything's in polish, you haven't though about if you translated everything to english, you'd have a bigger player audience? just a suggestion.

Tried it a few minutes, enjoyed the gameplay but the fact that i didn't understand a word that neither the players nor the dialogues said made me unable to proceed to enjoy the server further, but it must be a blast to play if you can understand Polish. Good work i suppose.

My nephew complained about the polish too, which sucks but cmon, if you cant understand the whole gameplay of Tibia yet, something is wrong with you. I dont speak the least bit of polish and I know HOW to play tibia, and what are the re-actions of any action, so it's kinda easy to figure it out still. You don't need to know any of the extra information, all the essentials are in english.

(e.g., "Quests" "Monsters" etc.) I'm on it and having a blast, love the low exp because all the ElfBot users dont have TOO much of an advantage. Just killed a botter. [Sir Alis] He was afk cavebotting barbarians. You're welcome

My nephew complained about the polish too, which sucks but cmon, if you cant understand the whole gameplay of Tibia yet, something is wrong with you. I dont speak the least bit of polish and I know HOW to play tibia, and what are the re-actions of any action, so it's kinda easy to figure it out still. You don't need to know any of the extra information, all the essentials are in english.

(e.g., "Quests" "Monsters" etc.) I'm on it and having a blast, love the low exp because all the ElfBot users dont have TOO much of an advantage. Just killed a botter. [Sir Alis] He was afk cavebotting barbarians. You're welcome
I understand what you mean, the gameplay is obvious but I still find it annoying when everything is in polish (Announcements, npcs, quests, teleports.. ) I could still play the server but it takes away some of it for me.
The server was fine itself, nothing against it. If people want to play on it, be my guest. Partwise why I also left was because I couldn't find a single English person on the server either, which isn't wierd since it's a Polish server lol.

@Spitzy i'm on now and will be for another hour-hour and a half, come play wit a brotha? :D (English) - USA PA, name Lifer

News 2 event,
Fix NPC,
Added good vocation balance,

In next Update:
We will add quest room and new exp room.
We will add more item to loot item buyer! (NPC).

17:49 You see Stoneberry (Level 148). He is a master sorcerer. He is Leader of the House of Pain (NaKolanaPrzedObliczePana).

him and his pl friends abusing glitch of m wall lasting forever.. idiots.

Back