• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Gartina 7.4 Highrated PVP Enforced - Party Experience - TASKS STARTS TOMORROW JOIN

list

Reaction score
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Basic information:
I'd like to present this server in the very best way. Gartina-hr is an 99% real map.
All the NPCs work and behave like they did back in the days, all quest are working as they should yet we have to add PoI (you could vote on this, if you'd like to add or not)

Game Feature:
Shared Experience: We think that it's more funny when you hunt together with your team mates, also this is an good compensation for all the poor knights which are just there to block.
Task system: We have evolved a task system which works of the more tasks you've done the more dangerous and better reward it is.
NPCs: They all work and behave like they should do on an oldschool. They answer to every keyword.
AntiBot Client: We all know that everyone hates botters so we tried to make the best AntiBot client out of it.

Changes:
The biggest changes which could happend ( if you decide) is that we have an edited experience table which is already added to the server but its not used, that means that you gain 250 experience instead of 4200 as to reach level 8 but it also means that the experience stage wont look so medium rated.

Rates and some minor information:
Experience stage:

1-8 85x
8-19 60x
20-39 45x
40-59 30x
60-75 15x
75-90 10x
91-100 5x
101-120 3.5x
121-XXX 2x

Lootrate: 3.5x
Skillrate: 4.75x
Magic rate: 2.75x

Project managers:
GM Hogfors
GM Cyko
GM List

Yours,
Gartina staff

Cant wait!

yeye gratz posting with ur own account to make it look good.

what happened to ryans friend who was supposed to host this couple weeks ago?

too low rates. 2.75x mlvl rate, goodluck finding people who want to play here.

yeye gratz posting with ur own account to make it look good.

what happened to ryans friend who was supposed to host this couple weeks ago?

too low rates. 2.75x mlvl rate, goodluck finding people who want to play here.

don't forget that he probably means 2.75x in config.
but in the game you get maybe 50 mana/time, which would make it almost 69x :D
no idea what he uses as mana regain, but you got my point :)

Mhmm, how am i supossed to open that type of file from download section? Im only used to normal .zip's..

Well, never mind im obviously retarded and my comp showed it to me as a .azp format.. LOL

Problem solved.

We need to re-edit the source in the client, server might be delayed another minute or two

Back