• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Imperus.pl True RPG [8.6]

seyakuroya

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
dCES0.png

Dear Players!

We are honoured to present our great and fascinaiting Imperus server!

Are you bored with unexciting servers which want only make some money? Servers created for slow-witted people oriented only to kill each other? Are you looking for the server, where you could spend your time with friends on gaining experience, solving quests in climatic and mystery places? If you answered "YES", you should play on our server!

re41d.png

IP:Imperus.pl
Port:7171
Klient:8.6​

* Experience muliplier - x4 - there isn't stage system, everyone have got the same chances for being the best!
* Skills multiplier - x4
* Magic lever multiplier - x2
* Items dropping - x1 - as in RL.
* Magic professions are able to creating runes with double charges
* Health points and Mana points increase two more faster than in RL.

What is more, we offer you our own map with many new locations, hunting places and climatic, RPG places. You start your adventure in Rookgaard, where your character will be able to gain some experience and increase its strenght to face many dangerous things in main land.

We are very delighted to announce that you will be able to solve many new, intresting, climatic, mystery and creative tasks. They aren't be easy! For many quests you have to find friends for solve it. We have got a lot of own, long and fascinaiting quests but we give you also RL quest like POI, ANNI, DHQ etc.

We've got SMS Shop too, where you could buy Premium Account (for a small prize), RS Remover etc. We assure you that this shop isn't necessary for playing. Players withous money have got the same chances as rich players :)

RQOJt.png

Atlanta
imper3.png

Broklin city
scaled.php

Beginner island
scaled.php

1BH53.png

hjRgy.png

O6bGI.png

6o18J.png

bPNLj.png

We are waiting for you at server's openning which will be soon!
Kind regards,
Yours Imperus OTS Team.​

Last edited:
Ja tez, ale zróbcie te pacce w stylu premium scrolla, żeby mozna bylo zakupic od innych za cc.

Miałem dać edita ale pewnie by nikt nie zauważył więc piszę nowego posta, z zapytaniem kiedy start i może jakaś beta ?
Bo 21 to za tydzień i niemogę się doczekać !

Refresh again!
Hope to see 100+ people on start.
@seya
Na prawdziwej atlantydzie ludzie na starcie, tam koło statku, wykopywali skaraby, które zabijały początkowych graczy. Napraw to.

18 minutes to start and website isn't working...

Edit. Lol he changed date from today to 25.07. HAAHAHAHAH won't play for sure cause of retarded admin.

the webside is working.
now u can create your characer.

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh!!

haha nice ripoff :D

Atlantyda World Team.

Seya admin there? this will fail haha seya is most irresponsible person i EVER meet in tibia :)

new map hahahaha you just moved places from east side of atlanta to south west from broklin

topic name: "imperus.pl" > first picture says: "imperIus.pl".
"Experience muliplier - x4" = something like experience global 'multiply' 'multiply' 4. you mean final result is squared four (16) ?
"Items dropping - x1 - as in RL." when I tried to chop a sheep it didn't drop me items :( (RL = Real Life)
"Health points and Mana points increase two more faster than in RL." - ee..to.. huh? is dat english?
"What is more" - stop using that damned translator!
"RPG places" - what the f$! is RPG place? do you even know what means RPG?!
"there isn't stage system, everyone have got the same chances for being the best" - yeah but you included premium shop.

mini mapa.. wait fhat?! If you have to use translator, use it on every piece of ad.
"we offer you our own map with many new locations" - beginner island.. huh i saw that somewhere, oh right, it's NEOVA's work! or it was neon.. anyway, you are lier!
and for least but not last one - 'amazone wild warrior'.

I have to say that this AD made me totally disappointed. Less work for lore and informations makes this server damn poor.
Any suggestions?

Back