• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Iriana - back! First best real map 8.60

Mogiq

Reaction score
Iriana.net - the first such nuanced tibia server is back! Our main goal is to return to the "good old days" though minimal, we know that the time and the players totally changed. First of all, the server is created to appeal to gamers, not money!

After much deliberation and conversations with players, I decided to return to the market OpenTibiaServer.
The server was being prepared for a few months, but decided that we do not share this information until close everything to the last button.
We know that many servers suffers from various attacks - on Iriana.net do not fall asleep, server files have been optimized as far as possible and were thoroughly tested - both scripts and the same engine.

With the new release of our server, we have introduced many new systems, which you briefly describe:

- Cast System - Watching the players live? Why not! Our server was one of the few Real Map has a unique stable Cast system allowing players to see who it allow real-time from their perspective. It works on the principle of the original TibiaCast. We hope that this system will benefit a large number of people, and the spectator will also be a similar amount.

- Refferral System - Extremely important system, which allows you to get up to 15 % premium points that will buy the person you told the server using ref - link.

- Many rankings - To everyone can find something in what will be the best we have created some interesting ranks on the server. Currently, these are the rankings: Quest Makers, Power Gamers, Top Online, Top Fraggers.

- Open Battle System - designed for guilds, we bring you a fully functional system Open Battle, which will provide you many attractions (we plan to use this system for the tournament guild, if you eager)

We offer you the following exp stage, which is in our opinion a very well balanced:

1-40 level x70
41-80 level x35
81-100 level x20
101-120 level x12
121-140 level x8
141-160 level x4
161+ level x2

Loot: 2.4x
Magic: 6x
Skills: 12x

We present you some interesting photos from our server:

necropharus.png

thenoxious.png

calassa.png

inquisition.png

inquisitiontp.png

spidersweb.png

dreamchallange.png

dreamchallengetp.png

necropharus.png

Kind Regards,
The Iriana.net Team

Thanks Mogiq for translate and make advertistment there.
All questions about server head for me.

After receiving tons of messages from my friends i've decided to write this first post on otland since 3 years.
It's just sad that you are faking my name just to get some players on your server, however it makes me happy to see how famous i was back in 3/4 years.
I've uploaded and published a server that i was working on for over a year, no wonder you are trying to make now some money with it.
Feel free to use my data pack, make a good usage of my work but DO NOT fake my personality.

Me ( Sasir ) has nothing to do with this wanna be server. I have left OTS business and i wont come back, no matter what.
But I can guarantee you that if you start this server in the name of mine then you wi'll have to deal with me ;)

After receiving tons of messages from my friends i've decided to write this first post on otland since 3 years.
It's just sad that you are faking my name just to get some players on your server, however it makes me happy to see how famous i was back in 3/4 years.
I've uploaded and published a server that i was working on for over a year, no wonder you are trying to make now some money with it.
Feel free to use my data pack, make a good usage of my work but DO NOT fake my personality.

Me ( Sasir ) has nothing to do with this wanna be server. I have left OTS business and i wont come back, no matter what.
But I can guarantee you that if you start this server in the name of mine then you wi'll have to deal with me ;)

How do we even know that you are Sasir? :p

How do we even know that you are Sasir? :p
Check the last activity/posts from the account im writing now.

If they don't stop faking my personality then i won't let them start up with this shit , maybe then you will believe in me.

Wow thats an ugly page, they coulden't atleast kept like the orginal shadowcores? They had to ruin it aswell??

EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!!!!
I was very sad when I saw this. As you can see, I'm logged in as Iriana OT. They have namefaked our name and try to attract people. I think it's very disrespectful and unacceptable. The movies he has as advertising is from our server.. There are better OT's out there, boycott this namefaker. I promise you that this service is not going to be good, I will do everything I can to make it fail.

EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!!!!
I was very sad when I saw this. As you can see, I'm logged in as Iriana OT. They have namefaked our name and try to attract people. I think it's very disrespectful and unacceptable. The movies he has as advertising is from our server.. There are better OT's out there, boycott this namefaker. I promise you that this service is not going to be good, I will do everything I can to make it fail.

You should be happy instead of sitting here and whine? I mean you no longer host any server and someone takes your name, you should not be mad nor sad. Be proud and happy instead that you managed to create yourself a reputation with a nice server? So why be a d**k and try to destroy somone else server? ot business these days are all about hurting some else server or smth. Grow up man :)

Back