• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] KingEvo 10.97-10.99 [Mount Quests, Addon Quests, Quests for Shop Items] F.ATK

I was start server without advertising, why should I stick it when server have 0 players online?

I was start server without advertising, why should I stick it when server have 0 players online?
You are liar, you had players when you cared at least a bit to log in every 1-2 days. People got fed up that you left server alone, nerfing exp/spells before you left.

You are liar, you had players when you cared at least a bit to log in every 1-2 days. People got fed up that you left server alone, nerfing exp/spells before you left.
?????
I nerfed exp earlier but without restart, so exp was higher all the time, when I do restart I closed server and restart characters, for your information I didn't touch spells.

?????
I nerfed exp earlier but without restart, so exp was higher all the time, when I do restart I closed server and restart characters, for your information I didn't touch spells.
You did touch cds of many spells. Paypal got all logs about recived payments so there is no way you do not have logs from februrary.

ss17.png

Hello,
-We have fixed minotaurs, from now you will not have problem on this respawn,
-We have fixed medusas respawn in vip area,
-We have deleted plaguesmith on medusas in vip area,
-We have added stamina refiler to sms shop.

fast attack is nice but if you are playing paladin you cant use potions bc if you use potion you have something like exhausted to shot arrow/bolt for like 2 sec....
knight damage with spells like exori its also so low on 100lvl knight with skills 70+ you dealing like 50dmg....
on druid you can shot exevo gran mas frigo every 5-6 second when you have global cooldown for 4sec~ and your gran frigo hur cooldown is like 8 sec...

I know that about paladin problem i trying to fix it all the time, about exori when you have better weapon, you deal better hits, but skills 70+ and dmg like 50? You just lie.
About ue spells cooldown is 6 seconds but group cooldown is 4 sec so i will change it for group cooldown to 3 sec and exevo gran frigo hur have now 2 sec cooldown.

Back