• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Loeria 7.7 - 24th Nov 18:00 CET - CipSoft - Staged - Shared Exp - Free Premium

Well. It wasnt solely my internet. It was Severe's internet aswell. It was basically our provider KPN (which we think) that cutted the connection between your server and our connection. Could connect to every website or server besides Loeria which is very weird.

Thanks anyways for the reply.

/Captain

I wasnt able to connect either, I assumed serv was down and went to bed.... Works today tho.

Last edited:
Christmas is at the doorstep!
Tonight everyone that has an account at Loeria.com will receive a christmas gift!

Happy holidays!

Here's to new content on the horizon.

Limited time to split between games, so I've been inactive, but hoping to find more time soon.

Regards,
Cody

Played on this server since launch till re-launch, best OT i ever played on, also a proper GM that acknowledge bug-reports etc fast.

There was also an update from the old original client to this BEAST of a client which i personally love, so much customization possible, but still original touch.

Hope to see more people on launch!
Cheers / Uno

EDIT:
Forgot to mention there is also some custom items (like the bow / ring / hat i'm wearing), nothing game-breaking but still neat and gameplay wise good implementations.

Attachments

• Loeriamemories.jpg
    Loeriamemories.jpg
    599.2 KB · Views: 20 · VirusTotal
Back