• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] LunarForce 9.81 RL Map HARDCORE-PVP

lol,its shadowcores :eek:,oh wait,ur just gona add 2nd world to shadow?

Or just host 2 different server on the same host?
or buy a new host and host Lunarforce there? :)

ontopic:
THIS SUCKS, NO GM ONLINE TO FUCKING BAN THESE BASTARD THAT USES THE LEVER 24/7 IN ROOKGARD, YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO WAIT 5 HOURS TO EVEN GET OUT OF ROOK, NORMALLY..

Last edited:
got out of rook in 5 mins...dunno wtf u talk about? find a good spawn though it sucks that you loose anything when you are under level 20, because that 1k is really a great help in the beginning, but i lost it in 20 seconds after going out in thais since it's pvp-e..

got out of rook in 5 mins...dunno wtf u talk about? find a good spawn though it sucks that you loose anything when you are under level 20, because that 1k is really a great help in the beginning, but i lost it in 20 seconds after going out in thais since it's pvp-e..

As long as you don't attack someone that hasn't attacked you first, you will not loose anything under level 75. Think of it as a hidden skullsystem, if you attack first - you get white skull and will then loose items under level 75 if you don't have blessings/aol, if you don't attack first - you will be fine. Just be careful though, don't attack anyone back because they attacked they a long time ago and expect that they will still have pz - they might have lost it.

serv fking pisses me off , i go to venore and boat trapped.. i go to edron.. temple trap? i escape then go to yalahar and noobs log in and ue combo bot?

serv fking pisses me off , i go to venore and boat trapped.. i go to edron.. temple trap? i escape then go to yalahar and noobs log in and ue combo bot?

This is Hardcore-PVP, so it's fair for EVERYONE.

You get exp when you kill player?

No, that's PVP-E and this is Hardcore-PVP where you don't get any type of SKULLS like (White, Red or Black), neither frags.

style
reanimation
into them
underbart
flippare

all mixed inside 2 diffrent teams fighting so the best english speaking ot teams members that are left over on ots nowadays are playing here ;p join the ot guyszz ;)

Died 7Times in the same day, cause of pking :p Kinda sucks lol... oh well good server, but best to hunt in packs or have a team, solo players r fked

We shall make a Otland team or something. Atleast my name is Elexoduz

Yeah but the serv is not on otservlist karch thats why maybe, but wars are comming more and more ! :D

edit: nvm it is since today i guess! :D

the server needs a protection level, all high lvls like killing noobs.

a lvl 100 just killed me over 5 times everytime he got near me. and I was only lvl 8... lol?

do something about it, the rest of it is ok

Back