• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland]Maloria Start - 17.06.2015 - Rlmap 10.80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariuskens

Sword Art Online 2D-MMORPG
Reaction score
GitHub
Olimpotibia
Reptera - Start 04.09.2015 - 18:00

Reptera - server 10.81 (with newests updates client will be updated) with custom island - Varos. If you are looking for great and stable server, you come to good place! We offer you all real tibia terrains and custom with new quests and achievements. Reptera have fully updated map to protocol 10.80, with Grimvale and Feroxa! You must be also prepared to fight with unique bosses and monsters. Invite your friends to hunt's or war's and have fun!
Reptera Information

IP: reptera.net
Client Version: 10.81
Port: 7171
Site: reptera.net
Magic Level: x6
Skill rate: x20
Loot Rate: x3.2
Exp Stages: Stages
Main advantages of Reptera:

- Balanced vocations - every vocation is balanced to fulfill their roles. Be carefull to choose the right one!
- Raid System - our rewrited raid system can announce raid in any time of day. Be prepare for many raids each day, but remember, the biggest bosses will spawn very rarely!
- Hotkey Equip - you can use the newest Tibia client function. It's work very good on Reptera!
- Party Bonus - if you hunt in party, you get special bonus experience. The bonus system and experience is equal to the real tibia party system.
- Amount of Quests - we offer you all quests from real tibia, but it's not all. We have added custom Quests, that will force you to think about them many hours!
- Achievements - on Reptera you have more than 300 achievements to unlock. All are working like real tibia achievements.
- Support - our support is very experienced. Also you can report bug in 3 ways: In-game bug report, account bug report or bug report on forum.
- Newest Client - we always update server to the newest tibia client. We also update all maps, how fast it is possible.
- World Changes - on Reptera you can take part in all world change including Surrender Valley, Mawhawk, Gaz'haragoth or even Mamma Longlegs!
- Stages - our server stages will provide long-lasting gameplay on our bug-free server!
- DDoS security - our server is hosted in Hosteam, the best hosting company for open tibia server. We are free from DDoS'es and another external attacks.
- Custom Updates - due to adding new island, we have possibility to add custom content to server. Each week there will be added new hunting zone or quest (if there will be bigger quest, it will take 2 weeks).

major_summer_update2015.jpg

adver_3.png

adver_2.png

adver_1.png

adver_4.png

adver_5.png

Last edited:
It's just copy of hydera.net
Not recommended.
And, stop making advertising threads for this server if you already have got one.

It's just copy of hydera.net
Not recommended.
And, stop making advertising threads for this server if you already have got one.

Why not recommend? I also don't see any thread about maloria...

I said it's copy of hydera.net, so that's why I don't recommend it.
The other thread got propably deleted, I saw one created on 17.07.2015

I said it's copy of hydera.net, so that's why I don't recommend it.
The other thread got propably deleted, I saw one created on 17.07.2015

"I said it's copy of hydera.net, so that's why I don't recommend it."

So tell what's wrong with hydera?

Well, hydera is nice. I don't recommend this server because owner didn't done nothing other than copied hydera.

Well, hydera is nice. I don't recommend this server because owner didn't done nothing other than copied hydera.

Ye ye, i worked hard on hydera server and i copyed my work. Fuck logic

How I could know that maloria is your server?
You created advertising thread from your alt acc?
Fuck logic too.

How I could know that maloria is your server?
You created advertising thread from your alt acc?
Fuck logic too.

I created 2 topics and otland deleted them so i stopped do it. Now someone another added it, and they didn't delete it till now.

Atleast it doesn't have donation boots which heal 150+ mana, to bad there isn't alot of players on it, else id try.

Pointless bump.
It's not maloria, and these links are fake.
This thread should be closed.
How it can be updated to 10.81 if it doesn't exist?

Pointless bump.
It's not maloria, and these links are fake.
This thread should be closed.
How it can be updated to 10.81 if it doesn't exist?
because my friend has got great skills to build stable server and last version, if you whait to 26 aug you can try to play 10.81.

ah you can try to write ip server here? or appear it= *****

because my friend has got great skills to build stable server and last version, if you whait to 26 aug you can try to play 10.81.

ah you can try to write ip server here? or appear it= *****
This server will probably end up being bad. no offense its just a copy of the old maloria and you aren't the original owner :/

This server will probably end up being bad. no offense its just a copy of the old maloria and you aren't the original owner :/
yes i said up im not owner im just friend of owner. And not copy is reworked all with improved script from all RLMAPS, this server got the best engine.

Others great servers ask to my friend to buy scripts but my friend is best programer never share also when it runs online only cheking version 10.81 with shopingame, tibia coins and much more things you can decide what doing. :D

yes i said up im not owner im just friend of owner. And not copy is reworked all with improved script from all RLMAPS, this server got the best engine.

Others great servers ask to my friend to buy scripts but my friend is best programer never share also when it runs online only cheking version 10.81 with shopingame, tibia coins and much more things you can decide what doing. :D
But this is just a copy of the server, nothing original about it, you don't even have the original files.

gm lubo please read better, i said im not owner i dont have nothing files, and please if you dont enter to the game and see all things you cant say - Just a copy.

When you work on all scripts, fixing all shiets, updating engine for more versions, improving website and general gaming of players: this is new REP-TERA

Coming with alot of hungry to build server for players have fun hunting, wars, geting achievements, doing quests and completing diferents outfits, discovering new islands like Varos
Taking new tasks, and founding team to kill bosses like tibia real... This is great server, just when it launch try to enter and see all how is builded.

For you my love @GM Lubo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back