• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] MemsoriaOTServer - The Best Evolution Map! [8.54 - 8.57]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! RPG OTS - dedicated server, very god scripts/maps. AWESOME!

New record: 121 players. IP: memsoria.pl Port:7171 Version: 8.6

B-U-M-P! Oh, come on... This server is remarkable! On days, we're planning some new events and competitions!

I play here - 243 ek. Balans system, switch buying system, castle system, war guild system... Nice server :)

You know, its easy to see if you actually advertise the server by urself or if uve been asked to advertise it, in cases like wozny and you imagination can we clearly see that uve been asked to do so.
I think thats kind of poor but thats just me i guess.

Anyways, this is an english forum and also if here are some polish people dont post it on here cause most of us are english and we dont wanna play an server where everything is written in polish cause for us its just annoying, i can understand polish but most of the people here cant.

Are you planning to remake the map? I mean - remake temples, exp places?

Yes, we're going to do that, I think that even today! We are going also to write news in English. And when we will get 100 online (and active) players, we're going to do an event - warriors turnament!

Sorry for double post.
New record = 56 players! NEW UPDATE - Aren Svargrond already is working! memsoria.pl (sorry for double)

We added new islands - gengia, oken and pyre! You mustn't buy a vip access - it's free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back