• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Noobwar 8.60 - War Starts Here

Kippetjee

Reaction score
Server is ONLINE SERVER IS UPDATED!

Welcome to Noobwar

Hello otlanders, today I'm opening my low level war server,
Server ip: Noobwar
Server port:7171
Clients: 8.60
Guild war system (elfs)

Server is dedicated in EU
24/7 online
99.9% uptime onley offline when updating

Some information about it:

You will start as a level 13, with fine equipment and medium skills for a start.
Runes are edited so you can use them from level 13, spells require level so each level you advance you can check your current spells with command: !spells

Server will include 1 main cities, with ice,desert,and town

Each kill is valuable because you get marijua for killing a person, which are needed for quests/experience/cash/. ( At this moment number of marijuana number for killing a player is increased so people could have more fun testing out everything )

100 marijua's can be traded for 25 exp eggs which are 350exp each. you can make addons which money (not like in real tibia)

People's dead bodies can be skinned with some instruments and there is 25% chance to get 1 marijua after skinning them.

To add with, there are few hunting grounds which can be used for leveling (the exp rate is 0.25x atm), however its not going to easy to hunt there because those spots are needed for quests and people will come to kill you for sure so be careful.

If you got any ideas or find any serious bugs please post them here so i could fix them.

lol3y.png

lol4i.png

lol5g.png

Last edited:
Haha :p It roxss baby :D

Made it today online and already got 20 players online :O roxsss :p

I hope everyone here will test our ot :D

I don't say that you 'can't' host Noobwar cuz i got that one, but dude. I would be thankful if you wouldn't copy my places and ideas.
Code:
You will start as a level 13
Server will include 1 main cities, with ice,desert,and town
Each kill is valuable because you get marijua for killing a person,
100 marijua's can be traded for 25 exp eggs which are 350exp each. you can make addons which money (not like in real tibia)
(the exp rate is 0.25x atm)
+ Ice Tower (only that i can see at pictures) - I am not sure but i have that one too, i think.
+ NPC 'RASTA' - even same name.

yanger, dont think that you're cool cause you got a noobwar, cause FRANKS NOOBWAR OWNED YOUR NOOBWAR SO FKN MUCH!

@Itachi~
Noobwar.eu is my Noobwar. This one is other of some guy which copies some things of mine.

@OZK~
Ofc. If you want talk, msg me by priv msg - i don't want spam. Cya

If you multi client and kill your own character it says that you have been punished for killing a character with the same ip, but you still receive experience and frags from it.

Suddenly every "noobwar server" is a copy of noobwar.eu? There has been many noobwar servers before noobwar.eu so I can't see how every noobwar server is a copy of that.

I think you forgot to change what level fire wave is learned on beacause you learn Energy Wave at level 17 and Fire Wave at level 18 as a sorcerer. Druids have Ice Wave from level 13.

Back
Top Bottom