• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Noobwar 8.60 - War Starts Here

It's not bad.. I dont understand why every single player plays at that server "noobwar.eu" a level 16 knight one hitted me and i was a level 13 ek.

Still not online, could you please tell us if the server really is coming back on not? What is taking you so long?

The paralyze is to overdone is freezes you you should make it like in noobwar.eu the para that dont freeze u but slows u down, and the ice quest is to ard deathslicers 1 hit u an theres 3 of them

Don't nerf ice quest, we already did it when it was hard xD

Plebs never lose (fact).

This server is retarded :D make a noobwar where the exp from player is only 3x and then dont make donate items that can one hit you.

This server is retarded :D make a noobwar where the exp from player is only 3x and then dont make donate items that can one hit you.

I think the exp from players is ok O,o
And I have yet to see a donation item that one hits you lol

Currently, the best player on the server is: Cerberus 40 Congratulations! How is this possible on a noobwar? THIS IS HORRIBLE

Back
Top Bottom