• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Old School RPG 7.6 Classic 7.6 PL

This server is full of botters gm literally doesnt care about them. He just think about money some ppl got cavebot scripts thats sad :/ Even if u got nice pvp skill they come in team of 4 ppl with aimbot 200-300lvls against 150lvl is unfair. And gm seems coruppted.

Atleast this was how this server worked last edition i've soloed some 100mage by my 80 then bunch of 150-200lvls eks, rps started to chase me around city they used aim bot and other shitty stuff if i even try to kill them with my mate doing some uh traps or other shits gm BAN YOU not those ppl for aimbot. Idk if he fixed uh traps now i stopped playing I dont like servers where 5 people play + 10 fake/full afk characters on trainers and those 5 ppl are best friends of gm...

Back