[Poland] [Other] Return of the Saiyans

TheMyth

Reaction score
What an epic trailer :O
Can't wait for beta. Been waiting for cool DB server for a while :D

Mr. Greyshade

Grisig
Reaction score
looks sick my dude, just try to advertise it to many english players so it won't be full of polaks like the rest of db servs and it can probably become huge

Zasranets

Alan
Reaction score
Not a fan of DBZ servers but this one actually has some nicer sprites, good job.
The trailer was pretty dope. I'll give it a shot. :)

Sepekus

Reaction score
I really wish you would put the host somewhere else besides poland, every dbz server is polish, it's near impossible to play from west coast usa/brazil on a poland host :/, did you ever consider canada or east coast usa? Polacks have only 90-120 ping there, compared to 170-225 ping for usa/br players

OP
ROTS

ROTS

Reaction score
I really wish you would put the host somewhere else besides poland, every dbz server is polish, it's near impossible to play from west coast usa/brazil on a poland host :/, did you ever consider canada or east coast usa? Polacks have only 90-120 ping there, compared to 170-225 ping for usa/br players
On the beginning there will be 2 servers, one placed in Brasil and second one somewhere in Europe. We've mentioned about it in the first sentence in text above.

Landon

Reaction score
Oh my..
That's incredible!!
So hyped, good job guys, hope I can play it soon!

4Muki4

HOROHOROHORO
Reaction score
thats some quality shit, I hope you guys don't destroy with p2w shop

Nekiro

worst coder
Support Team
Reaction score
finally dragon ball server without flat shit sprites and copy paste "wodbko" engine, gj

Fresh

Quack!
Reaction score
Wish you good luck and official start soon as possible.
To be honest all very-good looking servers are dead cuz of non-stop developing.
I hope we will play this beast in this year.

XKuzirashi

ASP.NET MVC[C#], SPA[JS], NODE, PHP, LINUX[Debian]
Reaction score
Highly recommended if you are looking for completly reworked sprites, new special effects and great fun at once, owners really care about quality of their game :)

OP
ROTS

ROTS

Reaction score
We are looking for portuguese (brazilian) moderator and news translator from english to portuguese. If you know english very good and you want to moderate our forum join Return of the Saiyans team. Let us know!

Sepekus

Reaction score
You should be careful about hosting IN Brazil. 3 ot's i've played with an actual brazilian host had to change location cause no ddos protection!