• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][OWN CLIENT][MUSIC INGAME] UNREAL 2D OTS BETA GLOBAL [FREE SMS POINTS!] START 14-15.03 H. 19

What kind of changes do you want see to improve the Unreal 2D OTS RPG?

• Total voters
Tried to launch the install client, corrupted.
No virus found atleast.
But the exe installs on your download don't work for me.
Windows 7~ dno if thats the issue or whatnot

Our Domain waiting to refresh until next 30 days. Today at 11:30 pm server isnt connected to our domain in next 4 hours, please download our client again.

U2D hasnt any virus. You only lost connection to mine no-ip.

Just watched the trailer. Goddamn it haha, could be the most funny server I've ever seen. I'll definitely try later :D
To the ones complaining about graphics - stfu. If you are complaining about graphic why the f u play tibia lmao. Personally I think every monster I met on my way on this ot would make me so fun I would not stop laughing haha.

TOP! #up Did you see Titan/Stone Titan? I think you
fall off the chair, if you have seen these mobs.

-- Added Aqua Traveler two other locations!

Just watched the trailer. Goddamn it haha, could be the most funny server I've ever seen. I'll definitely try later :D
To the ones complaining about graphics - stfu. If you are complaining about graphic why the f u play tibia lmao. Personally I think every monster I met on my way on this ot would make me so fun I would not stop laughing haha.
k so does that mean I can make an ot that looks like this
YFUeGBJ.png

and people aren't allowed to complain, because it's tibia, so graphics don't matter?

Hehehe, haters gonna hate, and I am doing mine work.

Even if invite to your opinion many friends, my server should be online, sorry, incorrect switch you push, choose again wisely!

I understand, you only help me in this thread to join players. Easy, I will buy advert in next months. On beta 1.0 I dont adertise this server.

Host your files on better sites so people could actually get the client.
There are tons of file sharing websites.

Wanted to try it untill i saw those ugly big ass bad sprited idk if sprited or copypaste huge monsters. good luck tho.

Wanted to try it untill i saw those ugly big ass bad sprited idk if sprited or copypaste huge monsters. good luck tho.

Ohohoho very ugly, you just downloaded client? you connected to this server?

I want try to make good RPG! And you and your friend cannot crash this UGLY RPG, and it hurt.

I personally love to see custom projects instread of various mainstream RL-maps and Evos though your graphic is tedious to look at, sorry but it truly is.
I don't say this to rip on your project but alot of people poke at it and you just try to stick your head in the sand calling out other games which has bad graphics.
For me there's a VERY big diffrence of what bad graphic is, i litterly love the retrolook graphic, for an example i love the slightly oldschool look of old days tibia WAY more than nowdays "fancy" (for me) shitty graphic. even if it's more clean and sharper.

What makes your server tedious (again for me) is the lack of finess and details.

pRr66gD.png

If we take a look for an example at this picture you see the roots sticking up in a very weird way and the normal grass tile contra the grass border do not share the same colour?!?
The monster itself I'm not even going to tackle at all.

You have new vocations, items etc. i think it's time to just take a break from everything else except the graphics and mapping, make it better before you promote it, make sure it fits good together, remember you say you want to make an RPG server.

You call out how amazing the server will be but you can't take any form of critic towards it maybe you should be abit more humble and people will stop complaining so much but saying it's a great server and how good it WILL become doesn't make it that great now.
If players doesn't like it they won't just because you tell them to, if they find something they don't like with it they will still not like it even if you say they should.

With that beeing said i still think it's important to stick with your ideas and plans or you'll lose instrest eventually.
Truly good luck.

how to structuring a sentences?
I personally love to see custom projects instread of various mainstream RL-maps and Evos though your graphic is tedious to look at, sorry but it truly is.
I don't say this to rip on your project but alot of people poke at it and you just try to stick your head in the sand calling out other games which has bad graphics.
For me there's a VERY big diffrence of what bad graphic is, i litterly love the retrolook graphic, for an example i love the slightly oldschool look of old days tibia WAY more than nowdays "fancy" (for me) shitty graphic. even if it's more clean and sharper.

What makes your server tedious (again for me) is the lack of finess and details.

pRr66gD.png

If we take a look for an example at this picture you see the roots sticking up in a very weird way and the normal grass tile contra the grass border do not share the same colour?!?
The monster itself I'm not even going to tackle at all.

You have new vocations, items etc. i think it's time to just take a break from everything else except the graphics and mapping, make it better before you promote it, make sure it fits good together, remember you say you want to make an RPG server.

You call out how amazing the server will be but you can't take any form of critic towards it maybe you should be abit more humble and people will stop complaining so much but saying it's a great server and how good it WILL become doesn't make it that great now.
If players doesn't like it they won't just because you tell them to, if they find something they don't like with it they will still not like it even if you say they should.

With that beeing said i still think it's important to stick with your ideas and plans or you'll lose instrest eventually.
Truly good luck.

If I'll take change a lot of graaphic models, I will only change the very bad or awful/ugly models. Any of these graphics won't I change, because these "Titans" are realy symetric and izometric against other ugly objects. These ugly objects are less than 50% of everything. Now I don't have time which color is in palette, I am not a professional or I dont have a huge power to change each color and make the special change of ugly graphic corner. Critics, I take only constrctive critics with arguments. Since 4 previous accounts commented like this: "ugly because ugly", and mine answer will be that same. Thanks a lot, but I don't need yuor help for actualy Titan graphic, because its simple example which graphics will be right according isometric and symetric.
Regards, unixstyle297.

If I'll take change a lot of graaphic models, I will only change the very bad or awful/ugly models. Any of these graphics won't I change, because these "Titans" are realy symetric and izometric against other ugly objects. These ugly objects are less than 50% of everything. Now I don't have time which color is in palette, I am not a professional or I dont have a huge power to change each color and make the special change of ugly graphic corner. Critics, I take only constrctive critics with arguments. Since 4 previous accounts commented like this: "ugly because ugly", and mine answer will be that same. Thanks a lot, but I don't need yuor help for actualy Titan graphic, because its simple example which graphics will be right according isometric and symetric.
Regards, unixstyle297.

I Never said anything about the titan or any monster sprites, the top left mark is about the roots in the tree sticking up in a weird way, it's not about changing them completely it's about making effective changes, you start with the onces you find worst and then slowly work up, the more you work with it the easier it gets, no one is good at anything without practise.

The colour you should really reconcider, it's a huge part and make the overall graphic look way worse when colours ain't matching.

Overall i understand it's hard and annoying to get people just bashing out unconstructive critic after hours spent on a project.
But it can also be a mindchanger if to many does maybe there is something you might need to change since you want players to generally think "oh hey nice i want to try this".

I Never said anything about the titan or any monster sprites, the top left mark is about the roots in the tree sticking up in a weird way, it's not about changing them completely it's about making effective changes, you start with the onces you find worst and then slowly work up, the more you work with it the easier it gets, no one is good at anything without practise.

The colour you should really reconcider, it's a huge part and make the overall graphic look way worse when colours ain't matching.

Overall i understand it's hard and annoying to get people just bashing out unconstructive critic after hours spent on a project.
But it can also be a mindchanger if to many does maybe there is something you might need to change since you want players to generally think "oh hey nice i want to try this".

And so, the best way to see all in black colors, sure - its ugly project and for now its beta version, i will work at all, but I advert this soon since few weeks for beta version too. The best way to see all in "greyscale" colors but thinking about it will give me motivation to everything. Thanks for opinion and constructive critic.

F5! Come register and play on unique rpg server, lets to download new client and log into the game.