• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Pokemon Black Diamond start! New adventures! high catch/Shiny pokes & exp

So I bought 8 diamonds off a player, you need 12 for VIP (I already had 4) for 70 Hundred dollars + 10 rare candies. I did not know that he had refunded the payment on paypal.. My VIP was taken away which is completely reasonable. So I have lost 70 hundred dollars, 10 rare candies and 4 diamonds completely unfair on me, the cheater "ufo" is his name, Is still online, sure the rest of his diamonds were taken away but he still has all of the stuff I paid him for them....

Edit: I have found countless bugs on the server and reported every single one of them so they could be (and have been) fixed.
However, the second money came into play I have been royally screwed over

Last edited:
alright ot but extremely laggy and also the pokemon u fish out at fishing lvl 22 are like seadra etc bit extreme if u think that.

The decisions of this GM are just terrible and he is unfriendly like hell...If it wasn't for the admin here the server would be fine (aside from the many bugs to be fixed) everything he changed from the last time the server came online are pretty shitty...
Well, I will leave the server for sure if he will not get me out of that debug, it can't be that a player has to wait 2h talking to GM not even getting an answer.
Additionally, some dude bought diamonds from a player and got banned because of that...That's just fucked up.

Thank god I left the server earlier today so I wouldn't waste more time xD

some noob just try to enter db, its fixed, lags is by one script that i'll fix now. ENJOY

This server could be an huge & great server, if there would be just a more complete & defined description <aka> Thread Info!..

Should honestly list every great feature/part of this server, it'll get people more & quicker interested, aswell as adding SCREENSHOTS!! Honestly dissapointed not to see screenshots

Anyhow, sounds like a nice server.. Tho kinda wish that there would be an huge original pokemon ot though, like most of the DBS servers

Edit;
Wouldnt hurt to make an proper, complete website honestly =P

This server could be an huge & great server, if there would be just a more complete & defined description <aka> Thread Info!..

Should honestly list every great feature/part of this server, it'll get people more & quicker interested, aswell as adding SCREENSHOTS!! Honestly dissapointed not to see screenshots

Anyhow, sounds like a nice server.. Tho kinda wish that there would be an huge original pokemon ot though, like most of the DBS servers

Edit;
Wouldnt hurt to make an proper, complete website honestly =P

Thanks for good words,

I am on the way to make it one of the best pokemon servers "AND"
when i'll buy hosting machine (not problem) and add some things i want for sure it will be on top.

I get stucked on Virgina, nick Tytus - please, do sth - i msgin' ya in-game but u ain't answer me :x

He changed it, lol. Now its forever weeee

Last edited:
you need to get online and sort this lagg out. its so bad i can barely move every 1 step you move you lagg out (y) either sort that out or find a new host bro thats so bad! be surprised if anyone is online.

Aside from the bug you can make endless money with, it's getting boring at some point. I caught a Rampardors...
16:46 Your Rampardos dealt 7180 damage to a omastar.
Well, mine is lv 82 and can easily take on 2 Aerodactyls (Lv 90-100) at once, not even getting yellow health.
So once you have that thing, you can level awefully fast (even though it's another fake pokemon, has all skills of golem, including selfdestruct..), only challenge left is trying legendaries, which you can only meet with diamond acc ... ;s
There are just so many Pokemon that need a remake...Elekid evolves at 27 to Electabuzz --- They both can use skills once they are Lv 31+, same to Magby...
Rhyhorn says it evolves to the third form at lv 90, not mentioning Rhydon at all, while Rhydon says it has no evolutions...
Guess you should first check out all skills from Pokemon and THEN add those to the game. It's quality over quatity, I rather have a few fixed pokemon than lots of bugged, requiring only a single pokemon to do anything...

Server is pretty much done unless he whips. There is millions of dollars duped already (his premmy runs off diamond). Its pretty wack. Not to mention the host is like 13 years old and puts the server on before he leaves for school and turns off at bedtime.

2 years in this project?

feels like 3 weeks after copying all the files and crap from pokexgames.

Server is pretty much done unless he whips. There is millions of dollars duped already (his premmy runs off diamond). Its pretty wack. Not to mention the host is like 13 years old and puts the server on before he leaves for school and turns off at bedtime.

and you say, i have to put it on dedicated? with dupe money bugs? o_O ofc i am 13 years old and i spend all day with my computer and food behind me : l

Edit:
or you mean.

"Put it off till you fix 'pokemon spells'(Just some like 10-15 of 300 are bugged) and get it online again because map and everything else i cool"

Last edited:
and you say, i have to put it on dedicated? with dupe money bugs? o_O ofc i am 13 years old and i spend all day with my computer and food behind me : l

Edit:
or you mean.

"Put it off till you fix 'pokemon spells'(Just some like 10-15 of 300 are bugged) and get it online again because map and everything else i cool"

He actually means your server is crap,fail,garbage,trash ....

Dupe
Unbalance Poke
Unfinish
Lag
you name it,you got it.

how come the server has gone offline and haters if u dont like it then fuck off its simple? lol. he is working on the server on his own he cant do everything at once. get a life if u dont like it fuck off :)

how come the server has gone offline and haters if u dont like it then fuck off its simple? lol. he is working on the server on his own he cant do everything at once. get a life if u dont like it fuck off :)

3 years of work...who said he needs to do it all at once. He had 3 years to do it.

Back