• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Pokemon Black Diamond start! New adventures! high catch/Shiny pokes & exp

yeah and in the 3 years i think he has done a good job scripting, mapping, hosting, fixing bugs which people REPORT the reason he hasnt fixed the dupe bug is probs coz noones reported it or abused it then reported it. before he can find out who it is they got stupid ammounts of cash. people dont report bugs anymore you cant expect him to fix bugs if noone reports him cause i had to end up reporting about 5 on there after the server had been up for a while so proves something dont it if you want the stuff to be fixed report them nuff said (y)

How many people would report bugs to a an unfriendly owner? He should change something with his attitude, instead of just ignoring people he can broadcast he is busy or give an answer. I dislike being stuck in bugs and not getting answers, login in with my other account to write to him and seeing him talk to other people with the broadcast, that's not nice zzz.
The server needs a reset sooner or later, it is not even made for long term runs as there is nothint to do, playing there 5 days and all you can do is wait for legendary raids to show up or try to catch pokemon for a collection...
Until the server restarts, he should fix the bugs, remake the new pokemon and balance them, fix map bugs and add more content, not having high level pokemon show up at starter zones because of lack of space.

I'll be quite honset with everyone here. I have been a member on Otfans (since early '05) and on Otland since '09. I have played on most of the server listed here. I consider myself a tester, from the old Chaos server to Renegades back in 7.6 to all the Pokemon Server you can name.

The Admin (Bodek) was pretty friendly with me, he wasn't an asshole. But somethings that he told me kinda well.. made me go /sigh fail server.

I told him I only "donate" money to servers that I can access 24/7. He said he would make it 24/7 "someday". I would log on everyday and ask him when, every time id get the answer "soon" or "dunno :p". Yesterday I logged on and asked him, he told me he got 20 Euros from donation and he would need a bit more. He said that he needs a % of money from the players before making it dedicated, THEN he tells me he has 200 Euros spar on the side but that's from his job that he earned and wont put it into the server. 2 years my dick.

GG

" But somethings that he told me kinda well.. made me go /sigh fail server."

That's why because you read my last kinda successfull post.

I told him I only "donate" money to servers that I can access 24/7. He said he would make it 24/7 "someday". I would log on everyday and ask him when, every time id get the answer "soon" or "dunno ". Yesterday I logged on and asked him, he told me he got 20 Euros from donation and he would need a bit more. He said that he needs a % of money from the players before making it dedicated, THEN he tells me he has 200 Euros spar on the side but that's from his job that he earned and wont put it into the server. 2 years my dick.

What's your problem?
Do you really think i wanna put my money for server with money bugs? I still have something to fix, i don't live in UK and i can't spend all my time with computer like ya. Already thanks for donating 20 euros, it'll really help me and i won't fail this player of closing server. It's just matter of time till i put it on dedicated, its not problem. But i think your point in this post was to make just server negetive for others, better close then write something stupid. If you do not like my work, close this thread and go to another pokemon server online 24/7 with no updates and xx donates.

Edit: And if i come online to game, i broadcast "Any help?" - every time. I don't answer to messages like "Give me premium now!".

OPENED

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 There is no 'root'@'localhost' registered' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:187 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(187): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(1000): OTS_Player->save() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(170): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 187

everything's fine but.. goddammit gm, can you visit any 'help' related channel once per damn week?! we can't whisp you nor contact via channel or report system, so why the hell are you online saying "any help?" ?!

1. Theres no exit on Green Zone area;
2. you lost fishing after relog;
3. no time to get safe before restarts;
4. hard beginning for low levels;
5. you can pull up too hard pokemons on 25+ fishing which you can get on level 15.. (pulled has like 45+)

1. How did I leave the green zone then? Lvling is not even hard, so if you are unable to talk to a NPC, just commit suicide.
2. That probably applies to you only lol
3. Damn right, screw GM for that, just saying restart (if you are lucky), doing it immediately afterwards.
4. Hardest part is getting a good pokemon, not one with extremly low level so it is unable to use any skills...There are so many pidgeys etc. which you can get your pokemon easily to 25+
5. Ya, very random fishing, the pokemon I can fish (60 fishing or something) are from 1-60 lol.

So boring without Dacc tho, any idea how to get to snow island?

Oh nvm, this admin is totally fixed on money. He has like 13 players online everytime and instead of making the server better so more people join he simply makes you NEED a DACC, he removed most stairs to 2nd gen pokemon and shinies, so you can only reach there with fly.

Last edited:
Next bug: when you enter Virgina's poke center, your client will crash making you unable to play. Need unstuck (teleport to temple)

There are a lot of bugs, at least I know 5 bugs which were reported already (serious ones, debugs/getting you stuck), but GM is busy with removing features from FACCs and adding them to DACCs, lol. Most stones do not even have a use, what do I do with my 3 heart stones?

Hey man, I just wanted to let you know your DB is pretty vulnerable.. you might wanna step up your security before making your server public.

- - - Updated - - -

http://pokemonblackd.zapto.org/phpmyadmin/index.php?lang=en-utf-8&convcharset=iso-8859-1&collation_connection=utf8_unicode_ci&token=4bc9a24a8ee2bae922a0757e8aef1d25

here is my proof lol

anyone can enter DB and make themselves DACC....

- - - Updated - - -

Many programs let you into database without password, especially this version of MYSQL has many security flaws. It's even easier, cause you didn't change privilege or account names to PMA and Root

Hey man, I just wanted to let you know your DB is pretty vulnerable.. you might wanna step up your security before making your server public.

- - - Updated - - -

phpMyAdmin 2.11.3

here is my proof lol

Then try to connect.

Next bug: when you enter Virgina's poke center, your client will crash making you unable to play. Need unstuck (teleport to temple)

I am already on way to fix it.

So boring without Dacc tho, any idea how to get to snow island?

You can travel from Pewter.

5. Ya, very random fishing, the pokemon I can fish (60 fishing or something) are from 1-60 lol.

On this server, you can't fish extra pokemons like gyardos, its on the map already.

3. Damn right, screw GM for that, just saying restart (if you are lucky), doing it immediately afterwards.

You are warned on webpage, (playing there you are accepting maintances).

4. Hardest part is getting a good pokemon, not one with extremly low level so it is unable to use any skills...There are so many pidgeys etc. which you can get your pokemon easily to 25+

This is true.

AND EDIT:

There are a lot of bugs, at least I know 5 bugs which were reported already (serious ones, debugs/getting you stuck), but GM is busy with removing features from FACCs and adding them to DACCs, lol. Most stones do not even have a use, what do I do with my 3 heart stones?

I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY REPORTS.

Also
"what do I do with my 3 heart stones?"

You can boost your pokemon.

Ye, I accept the rules, I play with them, but where is written that I may not complain? Even more if EVERYONE gets pissed off, which results in less people playing, which then decreases the amount of donations. Think for yourself, bad statement.

Ye, I accept the rules, I play with them, but where is written that I may not complain? Even more if EVERYONE gets pissed off, which results in less people playing, which then decreases the amount of donations. Think for yourself, bad statement.

Hes out for your money, thats all it is. He even told me himself in a PM. I shoulda caped and posted it.

Good server

- - - Updated - - -

Good server

- - - Updated - - -

Good server

- - - Updated - - -

Good server

this OT is awesome! i bought diamonds, trade them for 'vip access' and got earth stone instead. When contact admin he just said: "you typed wrong, that's it".
wait.. what?! what the hell do you think?! give me my money back you basterd :(
@edit: virgina still bugged, can't play (+ can't because of no dacc)

Back
Top Bottom