• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Pokemon Black Diamond start! New adventures! high catch/Shiny pokes & exp

this OT is awesome! i bought diamonds, trade them for 'vip access' and got earth stone instead. When contact admin he just said: "you typed wrong, that's it".
wait.. what?! what the hell do you think?! give me my money back you basterd :(
@edit: virgina still bugged, can't play (+ can't because of no dacc)

I already helped to you, about stuck you didn't say anything so what's the problem?
Tell me your name so i can unstuck ya.

"http://otland.net/f43/poland-pokemon-black-diamond-start-new-adventures-high-catch-shiny-pokes-exp-167150/index6.html#post1617446"
seriously, I didn't say anything.
---\
"I already helped to you"

telling that was mistake and making joke of it wasn't help.

i don't like using caps but..
DO NOT BUY DIAMONDS HERE, YOU WILL LOSE 'EM AS ME, 'CAUSE H@ MADE THIS SERVER FOR CASH ONLY.

Its quite funny watching all these noobs join this server, throw money at it with no result.

@Records: yes im mad cause of it.
@rales: noob isn't offensive, get dictionary and learn what it means.

-- server offline --

server online.

08:39 You see Amo. A great pokemon trainer. Level [106]. He comes from Gremia and he catched 39 pokemons. Dacc days left: 696

Last edited:
Rule #1: NEVER EXPLORE NEW AREAS!
Just found the way to Vermillion, got debugged there.
Mind porting me to another town again? /Ruffy

Rule #1: NEVER EXPLORE NEW AREAS!
Just found the way to Vermillion, got debugged there.
Mind porting me to another town again? /Ruffy

there is no Vermillion.

You are unstucked

edit:

Virgrina is unbugged, you can easly travel there!

Last edited:
19:58 You see a sign
You read: Vermilion City.

I guess you are right, it does not exist, it's written with only 1 "l"...

Lol, the server wants to make even more money, now you can buy legendary pokemon for real money!
So if you want to accomplish something, just spend money on this server, only way to reach legendaries is with surf/fly after you obtained very rare rings to open doors to them, or you can simply buy them from GMs -_-
Gl server, really

Lol, the server wants to make even more money, now you can buy legendary pokemon for real money!
So if you want to accomplish something, just spend money on this server, only way to reach legendaries is with surf/fly after you obtained very rare rings to open doors to them, or you can simply buy them from GMs -_-
Gl server, really

Why you think that?
I didn't places any offer for pokes, there is only one for diamonds and stones no anything else, so stop making self dumb.

Some guy in GM outfit said he would sell legendary pokemon for SMS money, lol. I don't think everyone can use that outfit?

virgina fixed finally but i have one question: wheres mah money?! (diamonds)

Back