• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Pokemon Evolution

Rales

Reaction score
logo.png

Black.png
White.png

Website - Poke-evo.com - Latest News

** First off let me start by saying that this isn't my server. I have nothing to do with its development or its support team.I'm merely a humble player that would like to help get it populated.

Pokemon Evolution has two servers, one named Black with high exp rates, higher catch rate (2x Whites catch rate). I don't consider DACC a feature since its also free on White. Second server is named White and has lower exp rates, lower catch rate, and as it says way more adventure and challenge.Overall the community is extremely nice, since the servers are based in Poland there are no people on at night (Eastern Time). If you don't beg people for itemsand ask nicely they will most likely throw a Pokeball out with something in it.

At the moment here are all the Pokemon you can obtain in Pokemon Evolution (And on these servers Legendary Pokemon are actually Legendary. On Whitenobody has a Legendary Pokemon yet.)
Pokemon List -http://poke-evo.com/index.php?subtopic=pokemons

Here is the world map (with the were you can catch the Pokemon [NOT ALL ARE LISTED!].
worldmap.png

Now about me, I play on the server White (way more fun). I'm level 58, if anyone from OTland decides to play or try the server out feel free to message me in-game. I'll help to the best of my ability. My ingame name is Rales, I can help with anything but money. Its pretty hard to get in the game (on White :p).

Any questions/comments, let me know. Now I'll post some screenshots of fellow players hunting Legendary Pokemon, etc.

zapdose.png

lugiaem.png

161394ssik+2.png

attachment.php

S8nQH.jpg

This is very polished and the developers have done a great job with it. If the owner of this sees my message could you drop me a PM?

I agree, It's missing a few things but they aren't necessary. With time I'm sure they'll add all the Pokemon :3

Rales, at what server do you play? I'm thinking of starting on Black but :p

Lolz thank but we have many more good features like new pokedex systeme etc ;p

rqrjbg.jpg

New Big Update Coming Soon.

Back