• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Pokemon server own map, client! Check it!

It will be back up in the next 4-6 hours! Very likely switching to a dedicated server today!

I am hosting it only in day. I am getting money on dedic sorry i tought you know. If there will be 40-50 players online i will host it 24/7

How'd you want 40-50 players if it didnt still online for ever 12 hours?..

I really like this server but there are a lot of things that suck and don't make sense. I hope you look at this and consider some of them.

.~1~. Bugs- I find tons of bugs, map bugs, items bugs and even monsters bugs, some where you can't even check a body, somewhere you can't catch a Pokemon.

.~2~. Fishing- This really annoys me. One of the best ways to make money and level is to start out fishing with makes sense, but before the gm had it where you can get fishing level really fast so there people that have like 120 fishing when it took me 1 hour just to get like 20. You should of reset everyone's fishing first because now it's not really fair which makes me mad.

.~3~. The rates seem to much. This server has been out for what? Less than a week or so? And there are already level 80's-100's, whats the challenge in that? What are all the high levels supposed to do now?

.~4~. Catching Pokemon on here seems way to easy. I've played for like what 6 hours over 2 days and I already have a lot of good Pokemon.

.~5~. The shop system on here sucks... First all of all the only poke-balls you can buy is regular and ultra.. you need to make all the rest of the poke-balls too. Same thing with the potion system.. its just an ih, which only heals 100 when my Pokemon have like 8000k hp.. you need to make way better potions.

.~6~. Selling Pokemon. You can only sell Pokemon on there for like 100$ The highest amount you can sell a Pokemon for is like 400 or something.. Okay yeah I understand if you want it to be like an "RPG" feeling but still, you would waste so much money on poke-balls to catch something and then when you sell it you lose like 500$..

I want you to look at this and see if you can fix/add any of this stuff because I really like this server. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Ya, pokedex should be fixed as well, like the hp gain per lv for every pokemon and all the stones needed for evolution, some moves are missing (wrong order or missing) non-aggresive pokemon will never attack you...Fishing is waaaay too slow ... -.- .... Pokemon use randomly abilities they don't even know of (magikarp uses water ball when it's only skill is splash)...I can't buy IH for some reason...When pokemon die you sometimes can't use another pokemon and are forced to die in most situations...Pokemon faint for some reason when you want to use the pokeball...
And moar D:

Did you look at my post? Also what happened to this server is has been down forever..

When you make a character you can't carry anything..you just drop your Pokemon and poke-balls..

Back