• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried the closed beta out, it's really awesome and the systems are far better than pobr or pokemon unleashed.

Theres just so many builds for different pokemons.. Awesome.. Just awesome.

Tried the closed beta out, it's really awesome and the systems are far better than pobr or pokemon unleashed.

Theres just so many builds for different pokemons.. Awesome.. Just awesome.

you mean: "Tried the closed beta out, it's really awesome and the systems are far better than pobr or pokemon adventures."?? haha

blah I can't wait to play hehe

you mean: "Tried the closed beta out, it's really awesome and the systems are far better than pobr or pokemon adventures."?? haha

blah I can't wait to play hehe

Yeah, I went into adventures abit after, and saw its basically a ripoff completely of pobr.

But they do have their own systems, dunno if u can call em unique but yeh.

Pokemon unleashed all the way ;) Will post some screenshots later probably.

Imagine it in a happy rainbowish voice, and it wont be :]

Wich is not the voice I took it in. So i say again: Dont need to be rude nor say something a mod sayd before you.

Wich is not the voice I took it in. So i say again: Dont need to be rude nor say something a mod sayd before you.

Mate, we posted it at the same minute mark. I pressed reply without seeing his post since it wasn't even there.

Don't act like a crybaby, crybaby. I said I wasn't rude, which I wasn't, but you just keep nagging.

Get. Fucking. Over. It.

Bubba J: Damn sry menz, didn't know you was so sensitive of the internet. Was a joke, even added my squinting smily "xD" but you missed that =((( (sadface)

Sry bubz lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back