• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, if you need a swedish translater, or a swedish moderator at the swedish board, just give me a message

greyshade please dont say "they wouldnt choose a 13 years old boy"

Not recommended.

Sorry LoLaye, but Bam is already experienced in the game, i'm not saying you're not cause you did play the beta, but he played it for longer. He also writes fluent english, i'm not saying that you're bad at english but, yeah. And he's also using mature and well formed language.

Sorry LoLaye, but Bam is already experienced in the game, i'm not saying you're not cause you did play the beta, but he played it for longer. He also writes fluent english, i'm not saying that you're bad at english but, yeah. And he's also using mature and well formed language.

Your point is that my english suck? :O

No, i'm just saying that you're not using a mature and a well formed language. Like this.

I don't speak like this unless I play Maplestory, when I joined OTLand I started speaking lik3 d1z jA0 brySh, blame them man ;-]

they should let us download,make accs already, the download and website will go slow if many ppl is waiting <,<

Hopefully they read this post and

POST MIRROR LINKS

As their server will get blown not that blown you fucking perv with everyone downloading

guys you should talk about letting us acc maker and all on official forum, same thing about moderating and please stop offtopic

Bam, lets team up and hunt when we get higher level and we'll gogo 100? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back