• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf happened to tibia? no more tibia? com'on cant it get any childish ? still playing pokemon? iam just surprised and impressed ... its really nice work ... everything is nice in this pokemon tibia game but i will never play pokemon :p grow up (no offesne) its just that i love the good ol' times in tibia not a pokemon tibia ;/ i respect you all and your opinions but this game is for kids...

wtf happened to tibia? no more tibia? com'on cant it get any childish ? still playing pokemon? iam just surprised and impressed ... its really nice work ... everything is nice in this pokemon tibia game but i will never play pokemon :p grow up (no offesne) its just that i love the good ol' times in tibia not a pokemon tibia ;/ i respect you all and your opinions but this game is for kids...
hahah look who talks, narutofan :D

You just told people to grow up, but you watch wrestling...?

We introduced auto updater, more info on our forum ;]

Do not say "more info in our forums" because we cant read polish.
Why didnt you translate your forum to english lang? You said 4th September...

Anyway thank you for the info.

Heh.... look \/
2sa.png

beztytuudod.jpg

beztytuudw.jpg

beztytuuvh.png

Our server will have a software what allow us to download new updates without redownloading whole client it will work automatically.

Moreover client is already unscripted from special folder, we added new bar what tell us how much % of game is loaded, we made new configuration menu.

If player got a lag it will be showed by a window with sad pikachu telling us "Game hang due to a lag"

Another case what we already took is that we redirected our game straigh to client so ip changer will be out of use. Its happeing automatically so there wont be any moments when client will have another ip than server.

We also programmed evolutions with using stones for example vulpix + fire stone = ninetales.

Evolutions of pokemons by trade haunter will only evole trough by trade.

Slowpoke has got special system wich means each time when he will get hit by wild shellder we have 1 to 255 chances to evole slowpoke to slowbro.

We add items which we can throw to pokemons it means 3 potions small one will revive 250hp medium 1000 hp and biggest will revive 4000hp and 1 potion what will revive our sp(sp is used to active pokemons selceted skill)

We have 8 items which after using on pokemons will pump up their statistic for ever. These undisappearing stat up items will pump from 1 up to 4 stats. But there is another system of chances. To get 1-2 stat up we have 95% and 5% chances to get 3 or 4 stat up.

We also have 8 time peroid boosters these peroid time skills gives us a 6 times higher bonus than these non disapearing.

For an end of teaser we want to say that we deleted 27.000 graphs from orginal tibia client so our spr weights now ~20mb.

deleted 27000 sprites from original tibia?
and still 20mb?
fuck.

deleted by me

Last edited:
Lua:
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Teach Pokemon to understand

The power that's inside

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

It's you and me

I know it's my destiny

Pokemon!

Ooooh, you're my best friend

In a world we must defend

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

Our hearts so true

Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Yeeaa.

Every challenge along the way

With courage I can face

I will battle everyday

To claim my rightful place

Come with me the time is right

There's no better team

Arm in arm we'll win the fight

It's always been our dream

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

It's you and me

I know it's my destiny

Pokemon!

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

Our hearts so true

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Yeeeaa!

(my way of bumping a poke thread) :D

Lol @ spamming reload to lag urself to death...

But damn, u deleted everything, facking amazing...

And gah damn this shit is looking too nice...anyone who says he won't play is lying out of his ass

Lua:
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Teach Pokemon to understand

The power that's inside

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

It's you and me

I know it's my destiny

Pokemon!

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

Our hearts so true

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Yeeaa.

Every challenge along the way

With courage I can face

I will battle everyday

To claim my rightful place

Come with me the time is right

There's no better team

Arm in arm we'll win the fight

It's always been our dream

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

It's you and me

I know it's my destiny

Pokemon!

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

Our hearts so true

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Yeeeaa!

(my way of bumping a poke thread) :D

Damn Slain.. U bored? xD

@ONT Yeah as iBlue said.. You guys know u gotta start out with super awesome dedicated servers and like.. 100 of them? xD

we will open new servers if one will be not engouh :)

for beggining it must be, from money getting from donates we will buy new servers and so on.

How will donation system work?

Also: iFailed. I created my account on the forum, but I chose English as my primary language, and now I get a bug no matter what page I visit, so I had to clear cookies and can't login now xD

Same here. I chose english lang and I get a bug. A sentence:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /virtual/p/u/pupl.ugu.pl/pokemounleashed/language/lang_english/lang_beermod.php on line 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom