• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~"rook" city~~

miastok.png

we have moved on paymented hosting from now on we are on another url.

@down there |
\/

Oo fail, have sigs and avvys turned off xD

~looks @ his profile~

So it will actually be black when we enter houses?

How'd u do that? Make all buildings doors go to +1? Ingenious!

EDIT: No wait, it's negative 1, cause that's all the black space xD! \o I got this shiz figured out!

Last edited:
@up

Maybe you was joking, and maybe i didnt get you right , but maybe he is just showing us how the place it self will be .. (crop)

yellow typing means "we click right mouse button on NPC"
"and choosing answer"

"There will actually be a dialogue box for every npc u talk with? o_O"

Yes

Gameboy system ;D

Last edited:
Nice system!! also can't wait to see this server in action and nice idea to change the perspective and integrating it so well, also you should change the window design and the whole look on the tibia client that will make the whole client unique, but question, how will the housing system work?? I would like if you can explain this since the perspective has changed that means that the housing will be different that regular tibia is.
Is there something wrong with the forum? because I can see much and everything just redirects me to the home page.
Also this is really throwing a wrench at the PO server and their systems.

@up The houses.. I think its like in the GameBoy version.. When you enter the house you get teleported to a whole new place ^^

@up The houses.. I think its like in the GameBoy version.. When you enter the house you get teleported to a whole new place ^^
That would be awesome, but they should make the houses empty not already decorated, this project seems to be very interesting, looking forward to see it rival PO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back