• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thats not what i meant, what you're saying is called a "duel"

A tournament, is like a official contest, many players go to a certain place, and then the tournament starts, they duel, the one that wins goes up, and so on until it comes to the finals, the winner gets a prize that you choose.. POBR is done with this script, and PA are making it that players fight NPCS instead of players (thats what alba told me)..I though you were already thinking of that..

You mean like this? XD

nzoftt.jpg

Red line - Process after every player,

X on their names = They lost

maybe if you learn to read lolaye, you would of realised you repeated what i said

You mean like this? XD

nzoftt.jpg

Red line - Process after every player,

X on their names = They lost

Yea exactly what i meant..

maybe if you learn to read lolaye, you would of realised you repeated what i said

I actually know to read, maybe you could explain what you meant pretty much better right? now lets stop before this gets to a flamewar

tournaments would be sweet as! :p

btw did this thread get restored? couldn't find it yesterday...

Last edited:
Is the account page already released?
2 days left and i'm gonna play on it. :D

we all are gonna play it gg, lolaye why i never see you on in msn? we will meet in unleashed too

Is this pokemn server good :p? XD Scott post some information ( on PM) pleasee :D

I am sorry to bring this message to you, but the server may be delayed until Sunday.

This is because of testing everything on the dedicated server, making sure there are no bugs before launch.

It is, sorry.

However theres some new surprised coming up.

OMG WHY? Aff, and i who was that excited -.- Cmon guys i really want to play it at the holidays <.<

So the beta will be off too?

The test team will be running tests at Friday to make sure it's stable for you.

And on Sunday it will be ready completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back