• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys make so we can start making accounts now?

Is this for sale?

Debug was EPIC...

@JDB: Hell no xD. You could never offer what they'll make, and not even just that, the work they've put into this is amazingish!

@JDB: Hell no xD. You could never offer what they'll make, and not even just that, the work they've put into this is amazingish!

You don't know how much.
Everything has a price. :huh:

Ehh ye true, but meh, I doubt you'd offer a nice price menz, there's plenty more good investments non tibia related.

Won't you guys have trouble for modifying Cipsofts client and making money off it?

Don't u think the BRs would've been and got sh*tted on if Cip TRULY cared?

But meh, with every update there's a decline of players, so they might start getting desperate and sue every OT in existence...talk about a big boost of cash for them xD

2morrow hoochie, 2morrow.

Go look on forum...it's in BIG RED LETTUHS

I donno if you can see but now is --->> Friday 8/10/2010

ver. 1.18

acc10.png

Won't you guys have trouble for modifying Cipsofts client and making money off it?

We are not modyfying Tibia client. Our client works in much diffrent way - we haven't dissasemlbed, debugged or injected on Cipsoft Client because of legal reasons. Our tool is something like a "framework" that connects to server and handles features that Tibia client cannot handle. This is not TibiaAPI nor any other tool.

Looking good like always Kregox.

And that's false advertising...I read 'JOIN NOW' with no link xDDDD j/k

Time to go to sleep...3 am....

We are not modyfying Tibia client. Our client works in much diffrent way - we haven't dissasemlbed, debugged or injected on Cipsoft Client because of legal reasons. Our tool is something like a "framework" that connects to server and handles features that Tibia client cannot handle. This is not TibiaAPI nor any other tool.

What about servers ip ? Its enough, no matter if u modify just ip or more.

Nice website, but I think these things could be changed in my opinion xD

qxlxcx.png

not sure if you agree, but I think it would look better :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back