• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Premiera | 8.6 | 400 active players already! Started 3 days ago!

You have no relationship with the owner, what will you gain from advertising a server which already has 800 active players WITHOUT advertising it anywhere? Nothing. The owner don't care about you.

And we don't care about you or you're opinion.

3 man better than none Mr all talk :)

This isn't 2010 where you insult people of not knowing a couple hundred people. Children like you who just started playing 8.60 servers when your like 2 years late. They are boring as hell like your insults.

Thanks for bumping this thread boy, obv you care or you wouldent be watching this like a hawk, you have no freinds in rl so bigg yourself up saying u have many freinds on a game, you're cool bro, now just leave it or keep buumping this thread that u care so littlle about.

You have no relationship with the owner, what will you gain from advertising a server which already has 800 active players WITHOUT advertising it anywhere? Nothing. The owner don't care about you.

Why u mad bro?
cozurascammerbro?
ithinksobro
igetnothingbro
justgettingpeopletoplaywithbro
ifursoprobro
thencomemakeguildandwe'llwarbro
kkbro
thoughtnotbro
gosuckyourmothersclitbro
thanksbro
byebro

Logged on it for a second to check it out mate & about no joking you 200+ player's were all AFK/Frozen in Depot,Temple Shop > of Thais Depot.. I thought I was going insane... I was walking around and it was like this video here but without anyone moving I was freaking out? Curious as too does this happen often?

[video=youtube;jwMj3PJDxuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo[/video]

Never seen nothing like that in my life! lol

I'm not joking when I say NONE of these player's moved in the whole 15 minute's I walked around Thais back and forth seeing if this was some sort of a event, it was not I honestly have no clue what the fuck this is but it mind fucked me so hard I x-logged and climbed back under my covers.
a1mqh4.jpg

2hnlw5u.jpg

346qblt.jpg

2n9x64p.jpg

mhu5hu.jpg

that video was fucking hilarious

It's obvious that there's some spoofing going around on this server. Why would people just stand in depot, temple and boat without moving.

It doesn't bother me, theres still 300~ active, fighting etc even if their is spoof.

I was just wondering if you where in the actual VS guild or just decided to use there name?

It's obvious that there's some spoofing going around on this server. Why would people just stand in depot, temple and boat without moving.

Currently 670 players are active and 257 are not active, who cares for abit of spoory if 700 active people;)

Back